Saturday, July 15, 2017

Chewy.com Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Chewy.com for the review free of charge.****


My pup Sully Monster is quite spoiled and he absolutely loves it, what dog wouldn't? When the box with the Chewy.com label arrives his doggy senses start tingling to let him know a new treat has arrived. One of the last boxes I received came with Nature's Variety Instinct Healthy Cravings Dog Food Topper in the flavor chicken. It sells for $29.81 for a case of 24 packs that have 3oz of food topping.





If you had rice every night for dinner it would get pretty boring after a while if you don't have different toppings, sides, etc. so why should your dog eat the same thing over and over again? These toppers will help give your dog a bit of variety when it comes to their food and is a nice surprise treat for them. Each packet has just enough to go over a bowl of dog food and as you can see above it has some pretty hearty chunks in it. After a long day of playing fetch and swimming in the pool Sully worked up an appetite and couldn't wait to get inside to eat, he highly enjoyed the food topper.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like something my dogs would love.

Gwendolyn Jordan said...

nice

Calvin F. said...

Looks like a hearty topping.

Unknown said...

My two dogs would love this flavorful treat.

Melanie Borhi said...

Great box for dogs. Very healthy cuisine

Anonymous said...

That actually looks good lol. Would love for my dog to try!

Unknown said...

Your dog is a great looking dog

kcrmb said...

I agree - toppings give variety to my dogs daily does of kibble!