Tuesday, January 31, 2017

MysteryBeautyBag.com Reivew!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by MysteryBeautyBag.com for the review free of charge.****


Subscription box companies can never be sure the exact number of subscriptions they will get each month, so to prevent themselves from not having enough of each product to go into the box it only makes sense that they would buy in bulk. So what do subscription boxes do with all of their leftover goods? One of the companies I've reviewed in the past called TomBoxes decided to start a small sub single box service where they would provide boxes with all of the left over products from their main website. Each box comes with 10 makeup or beauty products that range in price from $5 in value up to $21-$30 in value for just $19 a box.





The box I received came with a Manna Kadar bronzer ($21 value), 24k Gold-plated tweezers ($12) value, Beauty Solutions anti-wrinkle retinol serum ($9 value), A blue retractable kabuki brush ($9 value), Palladio seashell baked eye shadow trio ($8 value) and five grab-bag beauty items which included three lip products, a bath salt bag and a eye liner. Everything was packaged nicely so nothing broke while in transit which was surprising because of the bronzer and blush which are both breakable. For $19 for a single box I would say this is a pretty good deal, over all I am very happy with the selection of products I received and think they added a nice range of products. They also offer an 'upgrade' where they will include three mystery jewelry items for an additional $5. They have a promotion on their page where you can share their site in order to get your box for only $9.50! So if you are on a budget but enjoy testing out new makeup this box is perfect for you.

24 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if I would like that. My skin tone isn't an easily matched one, so sometimes I have to mix foundations to get the right one. I like the tweezers and the little brush and retinol cream, but what if they sent me a godawful color that I couldn't use and would just end up throwing away?

Lisa Gilbert said...

Looks like a good variety and I like those retractable brushes!

Unknown said...

Ooo this looks great I like how it doesn't cost a lot either.

Unknown said...

I want one! This looks like a great box.

Unknown said...

That's a pretty good deal for the price.

Unknown said...

I would love to try this makeup

Mary said...

I am not a huge fan of subscription boxes. I would rather have full sized products that I know I would really love. That's where gift cards are much better.

Unknown said...

I like this idea...I bet opening every month would be exciting!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I would totally love a subscription box like this. Makeup and beauty supplies make me all giddy n' stuff.

Susan Biddle said...

Sounds like a really good value to me!

louisamay29 said...

sounds interesting - Australia through doesn't offer many subscription boxes

Unknown said...

I like these products.

Unknown said...

Thanks this looks and sounds great to a mum of 7 like me. Saves time and money with knowing about items before l buy them.

Ashley Bree said...

Awesome review.

Susan P. said...

This box sounds like a good idea to offer the Left-over items. The price makes it a great deal.

Nicole Ackerman said...

box looks great - thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I wonder if they personalize it to your taste and skin tone? because obviously one makeup item isn't going to work on or interest everyone.

Unknown said...

I've wondered about trying a subscription like this.

Unknown said...

I love mystery beauty bag alot

pcaradonna said...

Wonderful products with lots of surprises.

Jennifer H. said...

These look like great products!

John H. said...

My wife would like this.

Unknown said...

i would love to try this! Thanks for sharing!

Ireon Williams said...

Sounds like a sweet deal