Friday, December 9, 2016

TomBoxes Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by TomBoxes for the review free of charge.****

Sometimes starting your period can add extra stress to an already stressful and hectic week and it makes you just want to break down and cry, but thankfully their is a very helpful and wonderful company called TomBoxes who wants to help you out each month. TomBoxes stands for "Time of the Month boxes" and it is aimed to provide you with not only pads or tampons but also with extra goodies to help brighten your day. Each box will receive a mixture of makeup, jewelry and some kind of candy and they have a option where you can double up on the makeup and jewelry you'll receive.




I really like that you are able to select from several different pad/tampon brands including Tampax, Always & more so you can be sure you will get a product you will use. The box I received had a box of Playtex sport tampons which are a great product! I received the double up box which means I received more jewelry & makeup than what comes in the basic monthly box. The items in my box that are included in the basic boxes are a "Have hope" silver bangle (Retail $10)  which looks great, it is simple and inspirational, California mango extreme creme travel size (Retail $2), Iris belle cherry plum matte lipstick (Retail $10), Fran Wilson Professional Quality pumice sponge (retail $4) & Pumpkin caramels from The Little Red Hen. The Iris Belle lipstick is a lovely shade and is right up my alley so I was happy to see it included in this box. I didn't really like the caramels the pumpkin flavor was a little overwhelming but that is just my personal opinion I am not a huge fan of pumpkin spice.

















The products that were included and aren't in the basic box but are in the "Double up" box were as follows; Turqoise Arrow Dangle Earrings (Retail $11), Iris Belle coral red liquid matte lipstick (Retail $10), Hikari eye shadow in bone (Retail $13) and Be A Bombshell eye crayon in angel eyes (Retail $5). The Be A Bombshell eye crayon is perfect because you can use it as a base under your eye shadow and it glides on smoothly and evenly helping you create the perfect eye shadow base. The earrings are a lovely color and they are also light weight so they won't weigh on your ear lobes. I also love the color of the eye shadow they sent. I am over all very happy with this box and think it is the perfect subscription box for all women out there. Basic boxes start at $16 a month which is a great deal, the month's box I received included $26 worth of product not including the candy or the tampons, and a double up box is $6 more than the basic and the box I received had an extra $39 worth of products so it is 100% worth the price. They also have an additional option where they will include a 4pack of Venus razor blades for an additional $12 a month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness this is such a great idea I can't believe it hasn't been done before! This is like that caring friend that runs out for supplies when you're caught off guard and thinks to pick up a little something nice for you too :D
Elle Tucker