Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Influenster CozyVox Box Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Influenster for the review free of charge.****

Every so often I receive the chance to participate in a box called VoxBox by Influenster where you will out a survey to see if you qualify and if you do they send you a box of samples to talk about on your social media channels. I was recently accepted into the Cozy VoxBox and it has been one of my favorites!


















 I received a Maybelline New York super stay 24 color lip stain in "Keep up the flame", I generally don't like wearing dark red lip sticks or stains but I really like this shade. This lip stain is a two step process first you should apply the color to smooth clean and dry lips then let it sit for about two minutes so it has time to dry. Once the color is dry you add on a second coat that is clear which not only locks the color into place but it also gives your lips a little shine. This really stands up to the no smear, no re-apply test I was able to eat and drink as normal all day long and I didn't have any color transfer so I didn't need to re-apply the stain it simply looked it's best all day. The packaging suggests using a oil based makeup remover to get the stain off but I was able to get it off with just warm water and a hand towel. I also received a coupon for a tub of Country Crock original butter, it came just at the right time because I was almost out of butter and Country Crock is my favorite brand to buy. It came with a #Makeityours cookie recipe to use the butter in but it was close to my moms birthday when this arrived so instead I used it in baking a cheesecake for my mom since it goes in the crust. I also added some chocolate strawberries on top for her to eat before the cake.



One of my personal favorite items in the box are the two Pilot FriXion Clicker pens that write so smoothly I almost wonder if they are made out of butter! I have been using the red one while filling out my holiday cards, the pen is made well and doesn't make my hand hurt after a long period of use which is nice when you are filling out more than thirty holiday cards. As an added bonus the pens are able to be erased so don't fear making a mistake because you can fix it! Next up in the box was a coupon for a free Daisy squeeze sour cream, before receiving this coupon I didn't realize Daisy sour cream came in a squeeze pouch. The purpose is to make it easier when making tacos, burritos, etc so you can squeeze it on without any issues. My fiance wasn't a huge fan of this product, I think it tastes the same but it needs to be mixed up a little after being squeezed out otherwise you will just have one thick line of sour cream. Last but not least I was sent a small pouch of Simple cleansing facial wipes. These wipes work well, my skin is sensitive and will break out the next morning if I use a product it doesn't like the day before but I don't have that issue with these wipes. They smell lovely, and they don't leave your face feeling oily or greasy instead it leaves you feeling clean and cooled off.


No comments: