Wednesday, June 22, 2016

May LootCrate Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****


The May LootCrate theme was 'Power' and it featured a number of products featuring what power means to LootCrate things that are unstoppable,unrelenting and unbeatable.





The crate included a Hulk Q-Figure, A Exclusive Warcraft  T-shirt, A exclusive Dragon Ball Z Key chain, A Infinity Gauntlet oven mitt, and the monthly collectable pin. Shortly after receiving the box I received an email letting me know the oven mitt wasn't quite up to par for use in the kitchen, the fabrics are a bit too thin and it wasn't protecting people from the heat so I was asked not to use the glove. It is nice they send out emails alerting people of any issues that might arise, this is the first time it has happened though, normally their products are well made and sturdy. When it comes to their shirts they run small so I would suggest buying one size above what you normally wear to make sure it fits correctly. Over all I was pretty pleased with the items in this box as were my kids, my son took off with the Hulk figure and my daughter kept the Dragon Ball Z key chain she was very excited to see it when we opened the box. My favorite thing about this subscription box is that there is usually something for everyone in our home.



LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.95 a month [plus $6 S/H] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?

18 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the A Infinity Gauntlet oven mitt.

JessyPooh87 said...

I like the Hulk Q-Figure.

Colleen Boudreau said...

I like the oven mitt.

ashleymarie said...

The key chain is cool!

Kim Pincombe-Cole said...

What a bummer about the oven mitt - good thing they alerted everyone... I like the tshirt!
~ Kim Pincombe Cole

nelle25 said...

I like the Dragon Ball Z keychain.

Raine Dawson said...

The Infinity Gauntlet mitt is awesome. Even if you can't use it in the kitchen it's still so fun.

Unknown said...

Super cool! The hulk figure and Dragon Ball z key chain are the ones that catch my eye

Unknown said...

I've never been here and it sure looks amazing. Hopefully one day I can go. Didn't know this existed...

Unknown said...

I've never been here and it sure looks amazing. Hopefully one day I can go. Didn't know this existed...

Velvetwhip said...

I think the keychain is super fun!

Unknown said...

I think next month will have something to do with Pokémon since it is everything people are talking about right now.

Unknown said...

I love the oven mitt so cute

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that oven mitt! I wonder how my mom would react to the swap!

Christy DuBois said...

The oven mitt is interesting to me, it's a shame you aren't to use it but nice of them to alert you about it. Thanks for a great review.

Zoey said...

My friend's son would love that Hulk action figure!

Betsy Barnes said...

I love the Infinity Gauntlet oven mitt! It would make a nice kitchen decor since it isn't safe.

Kathy Davis said...

I like the t-shirt. I like to have, and wear lot of different t's.