Thursday, May 19, 2016

Pet Treater Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Pet Treater for the review free of charge.****


Subscription boxes are not only fun for humans but they can be a lot of fun for pets as well. I recently came across a fun pet subscription box called Pet Treater which sends your dog a box filled with treats every month and is custom selected based on the size of your dog. I was lucky enough to receive the chance to work with Pet Treater on a review for my pup Sulley who is almost two, I received their May box themed "Doggy De Mayo".



To start off your subscription you are asked to fill out a short survey about your dog including their name, age and breed which will help Pet Treater customized your dogs box. The next step is to select the size of your dog and which subscription plan you would like, you can receive a single months box for $34.99 or subscribe for a full twelve months which will bring your cost down to $19.99. I can not find any information on how many items per box you get but Sulley received eight products in his doggy box.



I found it to be pretty adorable that they include an envelope with my dogs name on it, inside was a letter from a Pet Treater Amigo named Brody and it included a photo of the cute little guy. Under my Pet Treater box I also found a dog bed and so can you if you order soon, for a limited time Pet Treater is giving away a free dog bed with every order using the code "PT-BED" at checkout. With each box purchased through their website Pet Treater will donate a bed,blanket or toy to a local shelter which the shelter animals will highly enjoy so not only are you treating your pup to something sweet but you are also treating another dog to something nice.





What did Sulley receive in his box? He received a festive handkerchief which looks adorable on him, I do wish that it was put on using Velcro because he moves around a lot so I had to wiggle with him to tie it onto him . A rubber pet brush was include that looks like a horse grooming brush, it works well and the hand strap is nice. He also received a Clown squeak toy, a rope toy, a dog cookie shaped like a taco and two bags of treats along with a gift for his human a cute animal pot holder. The price for this subscription box might seem a little steep for some at $24.99 per month for Auto-renew but based off of the amount of products included in this box and they fact they help out a shelter animal I think the price is right on point and well worth the purchase.

What do you think of this pet box?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that it is custom to your dog

Unknown said...

I think it is nice that they have different options based on the size of your dog.

Jerry Marquardt said...

I think the subscription box is most excellent. Thanks for the information.