Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Chewy.com Pet Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by Chewy for the review free of charge.****

 In most families pets are like furry children and as so they can be just as spoiled as human children are, and that is no different with my pets. My cat can be pretty picky when it comes to food and toys, but my dog on the other hand loves anything you want to give him.



I recently received the chance to work with the lovely Chewy.com who offers a wide range of pet products for a wide range of pets including toys, food, medical treatments and more all at affordable prices. For my recent review I received the following products: Purina Friskies Pull 'n Play, Wellness CORE Hearty Cuts Canned Cat Food & Blue Buffalo Wilderness Bayou Biscuits. The products arrived quickly and were packaged well.





The first product I tested out was the Purina Friskies Pull 'n Play which comes with Chicken & Cheese Pull ‘n Play Strings and Original Party Mix cat treats, my cat loves toys but isn't a big fan of cat treats so I was pretty surprised that he ate the treats that came with this toy as fast as he could. Next up was the dogs Blue Buffalo Wilderness Bayou Biscuits which as you can see above the dogs loved them and couldn't wait for me to give them a few more. The Blue Buffalo treats are free of artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, corn, wheat, soy & chicken/poultry by-product meals. The golden pooch named Jack that you see above has a sensitive stomach and has issues with different treats but he had no issues with these treats so they are on our 'To buy' list for him as a brand he is able to enjoy.

Finally I tested out the Wellness CORE Hearty Cuts Canned Cat Food and I am very happy it was a shredded non pate cat food because my cat won't touch anything that is pate. My cat really enjoyed this cat food and I like the fact that it has No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors along with No wheat, corn or soy fillers. I enjoy the variety of products Chewy.com sells because there are tons of brands to select from along with a large amount of different treats,foods, and more. They offer free shipping on orders over $49 which is always a plus.

What kind of pets do you have if any?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

they are so cute and this review is great thanks for sharing.

Jerry Marquardt said...

The pups are so cute, but I only have a little kitty cat.