Friday, April 29, 2016

April LootCrate Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****


The April theme for LootCrate was "Quest". I do have to say I was a little disappointed in a way because mid last month I have received a letter saying it was the reveal for April's box and it would be a city themed box featuring games such as Bioshock and The Division which I was pretty excited about, but then I got another email a week later saying the box would be themed 'Quest" and featured other inspired shows and movies so I was a bit confused and haven't seen anything about it since. But I do have to say there are two things in this box that I was pretty excited about and that was Harry Potter and The Labyrinth.





The full inspiration for this months box was from Harry Potter, The Labyrinth, Vikings, DND, and Uncharted.One of the things I like about this box is that my kids like to re-purpose the boxes for their toys because the boxes can be turned 'inside out' which will turn it into a scene or a labyrinth as shown in the first photo above. This months box included a Labyrinth shirt which features King Jareth and Sarah along with other members of the cast, next up in the box was a Exclusive D20 ice mold which is fairly large and pretty neat. There was also a Vikings inspired drinking horn with strap, A pair of Harry Potter socks, A Uncharted mini poster and the monthly collectable pin.






LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.95 a month [plus $6 S/H] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box? May's theme will be "Power" and some of the things include will be from Marvel, Warcraft the movie and DragonBall Z.

15 comments:

Shannon O. said...

I love the Harry Potter socks.

Unknown said...

The Labyrinth shirt is awesome.

Mai T. said...

Harry Potter item is so COOL! I'd love to have this box!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

OMG I love both Harry Potter and the Labyrinth! Oh my heart is smiling.

Unknown said...

I love those socks!

Unknown said...

I like the monthly loot pin it reminds me of Zelda

Zoey said...

I really like the Harry Potter and The Labyrinth too!

Paol Trenny said...

I like the "Harry Potter socks" the best.

Sandhra John said...

Wow.. I love the Harry Potter socks as I am a diehard harry potter fan..

Sandhra John said...

Wow.. I love the Harry Potter socks as I am a diehard harry potter fan..

Kim Pincombe-Cole said...

Love the Harry Potter socks!
~ Kim Pincombe Cole

Cristina said...

I like The Labyrinth shirt.

Jess Maryy said...

The Labyrinth shirt is sooo cool !

Unknown said...

The ice mold is wayyy too cool! I need it in my life.

Unknown said...

I like the Harry Potter socks