Friday, April 22, 2016

LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona is now Open!

**** This is not a paid post, This is a promotional post in exchange for tickets to the new LEGOLAND® Discovery Center in Arizona. All content on this page was provided by checking out the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center website along with the photos for the post. **** 


If you are in the Phoenix/Tempe/Mesa/Scottsdale, Arizona area or the areas surrounding them then you are in for a big treat! The grand opening of Arizona's new LEGOLAND® Discovery Center is now officially open, they had their grand opening this morning and it will now be open to the public. 
 


The LEGOLAND® Discovery Center will feature two LEGO® rides, a 4D Cinema and play areas when it opens, making it the ultimate indoor LEGO® playground. Tickets are just $22 each or you can buy an annual pass for $65 (for a single person, a family pass for four is $240) which includes twelve months unlimited access to the discovery center,10% discount on LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona birthday parties,20% discount on purchases in our Café,10% discount on your favorite LEGO® sets in the LEGOLAND®Discovery Center Arizona Shop & More. 



This attraction is geared towards children 3-10 years old, Adults are not permitted without a child accompanying them but they will host special adult nights for the adults who love Lego Bricks. The rides that will be available are Merlin's Apprentice Ride & The Kingdom Quest Laser Ride. There is also a 4D Cinema, several play areas and even a cafe where you can sit down to enjoy lunch, don't forgot to check out the gift shop on your way out.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I live in Arizona and I can't wait to go here we probably won't make it until July though.

Unknown said...

I live in Phoenix and can't wait to visit this either.My kids 3 and 7 will love it. Legos has always been a favorite toy for my kids as well as for me as a child.

Helena Oops said...

Lego was one of my favourite passtime!
http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

Edye Nicole said...

Legos are such a great toy! Love them :)

Darlene Cruz said...

Don't know if I'll make it to Legoland but it's been a favorite toy my children would play with.

Stephanie LaPlante said...

We have a LEGOLAND in my area too. Never been but looks cool.

Marta G. (A Bilingual Baby) said...

I've never been to Legoland, but I'd love to take my son there!

Shannon O. said...

My son has been begging me to go to Legoland and I can see why. It looks amazing.

Laura said...

The lego rides sound like really fun features. I bet the kids LOVE this! :)

Zoey said...

Merlin's Apprentice Ride sounds like it will be fun.

Unknown said...

Merlin's Apprentice ride is what I'm looking forward to.