Friday, April 22, 2016

Toy State Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Toy State for the review free of charge.****



My son loves almost anything cars, especially bigger cars that zoom around the house or on their own via a wireless controller so we were pretty happy when we were offered the chance to do a review with a company called Toy State. Toy State sells a number of toys in the following lines: Hot Wheels, Road Rippers, WWE, Gear Heads, Nikko R/C, CAT & James Bond 007.




For the review we received a pretty neat car called a Flipping Fury by Hot Wheels. This car features a different car on each side of it's body, one side is blue and looks like a fighter jet and the other side looks like a red race car. When you hit the middle button the engine starts up and the car takes off, it will go forward first then it will stop and start heading backwards. When it hits something hard enough or just right it will flip itself over to the other side and keep going. I was going to take a video of this car in action but this car is pretty fast and crazy so it is hard to follow along with as a video. My kids love this car and think it is a lot of fun because not only is it fast and fun but it also has four different music buttons that play different tunes. Toy State products can be purchased from Target, Amazon, Toys R Us, K-mart and Walmart. This car is sturdy and can take bashing into things no problem so if your child is normally a little rough with their toys then this car would be perfect for them.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like a fun car, I like that both sides are different.

Unknown said...

My son loves cars as well and I know he would love this!

Helena Oops said...

I remember when i was a little girl I loved to play with my brotheres cars.
http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

Edye Nicole said...

Kids of all ages would love this! Thanks for the review.

Darlene Cruz said...

Thanks for the review I checked it out at Target.

Stephanie LaPlante said...

Those cars are so very cool. I'd play with them now!

Shannon O. said...

My son would love this.

Laura said...

I like the design of this. I wouldn't have known it was the same car unless you told us. :)

Zoey said...

My friend's son would love this!

Unknown said...

My son is 4 and loves everything with wheels.