Monday, March 28, 2016

LootCrate March '16 - Versus

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****


It is time for one of my favorite posts, my monthly LootCrate review! The March theme was 'Verses' and it came with a decent amount of goodies, like all fandoms I enjoy some and the others not so much but I generally find I like at least half of each LootCrate I receive which I think is a pretty good percentage.


















This months crate included the monthly collectable pin which is wonderfully made, they stepped up the pin game this year and the pins look 10 times better than they did before plus you can unlock Bonus loot with your monthly pin. This month Domestic Looters received a rental courtesy of VUDU of either Aliens or Predator, and International Looters received a AVP Three World War from ComiXology. Below you can see a comparison of the new pins (left, it is sitting on the card board backing) and the old pins (right) to see how far they've come, the old ones were just little round pins that had flimsy pins on the back. The new pins are metal and quite sturdy with a solid straight pin on the back, plus they are no longer round now they are in various shapes. The March boxes came with the pin shown below or the same one but gold.



The March box also came with a Mirror Mirror T-shirt, I am not a Star Trek fan so this item I wasn't excited about but I know some people were very excited to get it. I know I state it often but for those who may not have read my past reviews I want to note again that the shirts run small I would order one size larger than you normally wear or it might not fit. One of the products in this box I was pretty excited about was the Exclusice DareDevil/Punisher reversible beanie because I like both characters plus the hat looks great and is very comfortable. The crate also included a Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Mighty Wallet, A Alien VS Predator 4.5 inch mystery figure, and A Exclusive Harely Quinn comic book.





LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.95 a month [plus $6 S/H] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Loot crate has sent such a great collection this month!

Edye Nicole said...

Sounds like a lovely box!

Cheryl said...

Looks like a fun subscription box for comic or sci-fi fans.

Unknown said...

The hat and the wallet are pretty neat, I like how they are both double sided.

Unknown said...

I kept seeing so many unboxings as I looked at giveaways that I subscribed. Geek on! \m/

Ireon Williams said...

These boxs are ppopulx

Judy said...

I've heard of this before but it's my first time reading about it. I know so many comic geeks that would love this!

Jeanne Coulombe said...

My nephew qould love this page I'm going to direct him to it!

NamdYa said...

this is cool

Irina G. said...

Nice box!

Mai T. said...

An AVP Three World War from ComiXology for international looters??? OMG this is so cool!

Unknown said...

I think my son would find this very interesting

Unknown said...

for my sister

Unknown said...

This is interesting.

ilaria carraro said...

for my son