Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Brick Swag Jan '16 Review.

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by Brick Swag for the review free of charge.****

When I was a kid one of my favorite things at my Grandmothers house was the giant box of assorted Lego's she had for all the grand-kids to play with. I had a lot of male cousins who received Lego sets for Birthdays, Christmas, etc. which got added to the box as they got older which meant more Lego's for me to play with. My kids are now old enough that they are interested in Lego's as well so once we buy one of the small packs from the store and put it together we then add it to one big storage container which then gets used to build what ever comes to mind. 



One of my favorite things about Lego's is that you can build anything you put your mind to, you aren't restricted to just one design or one project because you can rip it apart and start over again on something new and just as exciting as the first project you put together. A company called Brick Swag wants to make Lego's even more exciting with their Brick Builders Club monthly subscription box that comes with lego's, and lego themed goodies. 

 


Each month you will receive a small red box in the mail that is hard to miss because it looks like a giant Lego piece! In that box you will find a T-shirt, Trading cards, a mini poster, a Brick Swag branded Lego piece and 1-2 bags of Lego's which have a challenge or project that go with them. Each box also includes a monthly mini magazine that shows building ideas, information on up coming Lego events & more. This subscription box is $26 a month plus S&H if you subscribe to just one month, or $20 if you subscribe for a year. If you are or have a big Lego fan in the family this subscription box is worth the cost, between the T-shirt and the Lego's you will make up for the money spent. If you take a photo of you with your Brick Swag you will receive the chance to be featured in their monthly Brick mag which will be seen by all of their subscribers.

What do you think of the January Brick Swag box?

17 comments:

Unknown said...

This box sounds amazing!

Cristina said...

Very funny box.

Mai T. said...

This box looks like something the boyfriend would like to have. Thanks for the review.

kelli t said...

This is cute! First time I've heard of it!

Unknown said...

i like it.

Christine Wagner said...

I never hearf of this subscription before. Sounds like a Lego lovers perfect subscription.

Christine Wagner said...

I never hearf of this subscription before. Sounds like a Lego lovers perfect subscription.

Zane Zanīte said...

interesting :D

Unknown said...

The shirt is adorable and I like that they have different challenges to complete.

Irina G. said...

Nice box.

Jess Maryy said...

Perfect for my little one :D Thanks for sharing!

Maryann D. said...

This really looks like a lot of fun to receive. I do have a few nephews who would enjoy this.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Zoey said...

This looks like a lot of fun to get!

Edye Nicole said...

I've never heard of this before! Thanks for sharing.

Abby Gail said...

cute set! :)

Unknown said...

Something my brother would love- maybe I should get him a subscription for his birthday!

Shannon O. said...

My son would love this.