Wednesday, March 2, 2016

LootCrate February '16 Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****


It is time again to share the latest LootCrate box with all of my lovely readers. Normally I avoid spoilers for what the next month's theme will be but I couldn't help myself when I heard a rumor the February box could contain Deadpool gear and sure enough the theme for February was "Dead" and it showed Deadpool sitting down posing with a skull in hand. I was pretty excited for the 19th to arrive so that I would get my shipping notification email letting me know my goods were on the way.



When I arrived home from work I spotted the LootCrate box sitting on my porch and I couldn't wait to get inside and open it, I had a busy day that day running errands but I made sure to put aside a few extra minutes to open this right away. As soon as it was opened I could tell it was a treasure trove of Awesome.



The first thing I spotted when I opened my box was a Deadpool figure and a Deadpool shirt, and as always as a note before I go any further please keep in mind the LootCrate shirts seem to run a bit small so if you are considering subscribing order a shirt one size larger than you normally wear. The figure came in two colors, most crates had the traditional Red Deadpool but a few had a rare White suit Deadpool. As you can see above I received the red Deadpool who is fiercely adorable and now lives on my computer desk along side my Yahtzee Claptrap.



LootCrate has made it to where everyone who received the February box doesn't have to worry about dropping the soap anymore by providing everyone soap on a rope. What makes this soap on a rope more unique than the others? It is in the shape of Daryl Dixon's ear necklace from The Walking Dead season 2's episode titled "Chupacabra". This crate also included a Walking Dead big head figure in a blind pack, I received Rick. The figure is somewhat adorable but not enough to get past it being a pain in the butt, for the life of me I could not get him to stand still even with the stand he came with because he was too top heavy and kept falling over. The box also included the monthly pin and I have to say I am absolutely loving these updated pins they look 100% better than the older version of the collectible pins.


LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.95 a month [plus $6 S/H] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?

15 comments:

Unknown said...

The Deadpool figure is so cute!

Cristina said...

Very interesting figure that Deadpool.

Maryann D. said...

Lootcrate looks like so much fun. I know it would be a great gift for my nephew. We all watch the Walking Dead.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Mai T. said...

LootCrate sounds like something nice for the boyfriend's birthday but too bad it does not ship to where I live.

kelli t said...

Looks like a good one this month!

Christine Wagner said...

My daughter would love the little deadpool figure and shirt.

Christine Wagner said...

My daughter would love the little deadpool figure and shirt.

Unknown said...

My brother would go mad for this! Maybe I'll get him a subscription for his birthday!

Unknown said...

I love Deadpool this box looks like it was pretty good.

Irina G. said...

The Deadpool figure looks cute.)
Thanks for the review!

Jess Maryy said...

Last month's LootCrate box sounds awesome!! Thank you for sharing this review :)

Zoey said...

Thanks for sharing your LootCrate!

Edye Nicole said...

Such a unique box! Thanks for sharing.

Abby Gail said...

nice box! good idea for a gift as well :)

Shannon O. said...

I love Loot Crate.