Sunday, February 7, 2016

November LootCrate Box!!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****


Please excuse the late posting on this I've been away handling family matters. One of my favorite things that I look forward to every month is when my LootCrate arrives, you never know what you are going to get and every time opening that box feels like Christmas morning. Every month it is the same, I avoid any talk about that months LootCrate until it arrives aside from seeing what the theme will be I don't like to spoil the surprises so I wait patiently until the LootCrate arrives. Each month the crates are shipped on the 19th and arrive between the 20th-24th depending on where you live (international buyers may get it later than this).





The November LootCrate theme was 'Combat' and it featured a number of fun products including a Cute But Deadly magnet set, a Fallout 4 Vault Boy bobble head, TMNT Shredder sunglasses, The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 2 pin, Street fighter hyper looting comic book, A Cute But Deadly mystery figure and a monthly collectible LootCrate button.




My favorite thing in this box was the Cute But Deadly magnet set and mystery figure, I don't personally haven't played a lot of games by Blizzard I think these characters are highly adorable and couldn't wait to showcase these magnets on my fridge. My son loved the TMNT sunglasses and was excited to take them with us on our car ride the following day, I have to admit these glasses look slightly silly but they are fun to wear. All of the items in this box are well made and offer a fun assortment of products from different games/movies which is what makes the mystery so exciting because you can end up with almost anything in your LootCrate. If you are extra lucky you have a chance at winning the monthly Mega crate the November crate had goods worth over $2000 in it.

LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.95 a month [plus $6 S/H] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?

22 comments:

Cheryl said...

I like the Mockingjay movie.

Jeanne Coulombe said...

cool stuff

Cristina said...

Very cool for boys!

Aine Garcia said...

i'm seeing street fighter there! old times! :D

Hazeldog333 said...

I typically think the loot crates are pretty good but this is one time I am glad I don't subscribe. This box just doesn't do it for me. I do love that mocking jay pin though!

Unknown said...

Vault boy, yeah!! I love Fallout.

christina moore said...

Very cool stuff, my grandson would love this

Melanie Borhi said...

my boyfriend would love this, very cool

Jess Maryy said...

Love the Hunger Games Mockingjay pin! So glad it was included in The November LootCrate theme!

pisilva said...

Cool!

Marta Fernandes said...

Very cool

Unknown said...

All that fascinates my husband

Helena Oops said...

Really interesting!
http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

Unknown said...

i didnt wached last one, and i complitely forgot about it, good thing i saw this, now im going to download it and wach it :D

karin said...

This sounds cool! love the Mockingjay pin

Unknown said...

I'm so agree with you, the Deadly magnet set and mystery figure are super cute!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Thanks for the review.

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Thanks for the review.

Velvetwhip said...

What fun! I think this is something lots of people would really enjoy!

ilaria carraro said...

i really like this!

Unknown said...

Oooo I may have to get one of these boxes for myself.

Shannon O. said...

This is one my son would definitely like.