Saturday, June 20, 2015

June LootCrate Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****

 Today is the day! What day is that? The day the new LootCrate arrives of course :) and I am quite excited to share this months crate with you because I 100% love every item that was sent in this months crate. This months theme is "Cyber" and features lots of fun robot products.





Right away I noticed the Optimus Prime shirt! I have been a fan of Transformers since I was a kid and Bumble Bee along with Optimus were always my favorites so I was very happy to see it, sadly I am unsure if i can squeeze my chest into this shirt as their shirts run a little small. Next I found a box, I was curious to see what it was because it was placed face down in the box to keep you in suspense even after you open the box. Inside was a Terminator Genisys Endo Kill replica, this is awesome in two ways, the Terminator movies are fantastic of course and my house is decorated in skulls, dragons and the like so this will fit in perfectly with the decor I already have. My kids thought the Terminator skull was pretty neat as well and started asking a bunch of questions about the movie and about robots.





 After removing the box that contained the skull  I found the monthly collectable pin, and a Terminator Genisys Brain Chip Keychain. In the photo the keychain might look like it is just a piece of plastic but it is fact metal, there is no way this keychain is going to break in half! and it does have a little bit of weight to it. I think the keychain is a neat concept, at the moment I don't think many people would know what it is right away by looking at it because it looks like a chocolate bar with a golden end just a tiny bit, But I think once the movie comes out more people would recognize it.



Under the Shirt,Skull, Keychain and Pin I found something half folded,half rolled up and wondered what it was. When I flipped it over I let out a squeal of happiness, it was a Borderlands Zero game mat or some could call it an oversized mouse pad which is what I will be using it as. Borderlands is in my top three video games, my fiance and I have spent hours upon hours playing the game it offers an endless amount of fun so I was stoked to receive this. The crate also included a  Future Replicant Corporate Lab Patch, BattleStar Galactica Cylon Target Poster set, and a Glow-in-the-dark Circuit Gadget pouch and some Nerd HQ stickers. All the items in this months crate will be put to good use.

LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.95 a month [plus $6 S/H] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?  

27 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the skull

rachel0 said...

Great loot!

Fizzgig said...

Can't wait for Terminator Genisys! That skull is pretty nifty.

Helen said...

My nephew would love the optimus prime shirt

Alexandra Ioana said...

thw skull is my fave!! Awesome!

Tiffanie Hope said...

Loot Crate seems like an awesome subscription box!!!

Unknown said...

This is a great crate all of the items look neat.

sarh s said...

Awesome items! I prefer the other Loot Crate you reviewed though.

Tea Bandić said...

Cool stuff, the skull is awesome! :D

Unknown said...

the skull is a bit scary looking

dookiepookiebear said...

I like that it comes with Nerd HQ stickers.

Irena said...

maybe the skull

Jessica Peeling said...

I liked the other month's Loot Crate boxes better but overall I still think it looks like a fun subscription!

Julie Waldron said...

I have to admit, the skull is a little creepy ;)

Julie Waldron said...

The owl is neat.

Shilpa said...

Awesome. Love to order this box,...

Anonymous said...

This is a great hall!

Zoey said...

Great box this month!

Amy Orvin said...

The Terminator? How cool! I can't wait to see the new one in theaters.

Fizzgig said...

Woohoo, this crate is making me excited about Terminator! Not long now. :)

Anonymous said...

I NEED that OWL badge for my boyfriend!

susan1215 said...

Cool stuff, the skull is neat.

Unknown said...

I think I'm gong to have to start a subscription... these goodies are way too tempting!

Unknown said...

Omg the BattleStar Galactica Cylon Target Poster set is my fav, love BSG!

Unknown said...

Omg the BattleStar Galactica Cylon Target Poster set is my fav, love BSG!

Jasmine P said...

This stuff is so cool! Thanks for sharing!

commonsenseandstilettos@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I love this box, would love to try it out

lmurley2014@yahoo.com