Wednesday, June 17, 2015

April LootCrate Box!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****

Let's set back in time a little and take a look at the April LootCrate box to see what it had to offer! The April theme was "Fantasy" and it was packed with some awesome goodies! I enjoy LootCrate boxes but have to admit that 1-2 of the items we usually don't use and I give them to a friend who will, but the April box was filled with things my family and I absolutely loved. The fantasy box included a Red Dungeons and Dragons T-shirt that features a dragon, This shirt is soft and looks great. Note that if you sign up to get LootCrate boxes I would suggest putting your shirt size as a size Larger than you wear, their shirt sizes run small.





Next I found a Harry Potter Luggage tag which my fiance and I found hilarious because the day prior we had been looking at the Harry Potter luggage tags at the mall so I guess Lootcrate had read my mind and said "As you Wish" to me wanting one. My kids were excited because they included a Inflatable crown which they both wanted to wear non-stop so I had to make them take turns. Digging deeper into the box I found a RPG bow tie which is spotted. Also included was a set of Princess Bride playing cards, a Game of Thrones USB flash drive and a set of Game of Throne magnets along with the monthly collectable pin. Looking through the monthly magazine I do not see any extra contests for April.





LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.95 a month [plus $6 S/H] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?  

29 comments:

freddie said...

This sounds like a fun box to get with lots of goodies in it. I know my daughter would love it. dwelchert at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

i wish that i could have this box , i love the game of throne items

Unknown said...

I love that harry potter tag this is a great box.

bdiane34 said...

I have heard good things about this box. I subscribe to a few beauty boxes.

Unknown said...

love the cards; great set.

Unknown said...

I love the movie Princess Bride it's so good! I like the diversity of the boxes it isn't just one show or movie they cover it's a few!!

Unknown said...

I love the movie Princess Bride it's so good! I like the diversity of the boxes it isn't just one show or movie they cover it's a few!!

missprissdismissed said...

These loot crate reviews are awesome! Some really nice things in there !

Unknown said...

Sounds like you got a lot of cool stuff! How fun!!!

Fizzgig said...

I've been wanting to try loot crate for a while. I LOVE the Princess Bride deck of cards, how awesome!

Tiffanie Hope said...

WHAT. I want that GoT flash drive for me!!!

Anonymous said...

I love dragons would love to win this. Awesome giveaway
Mel Borhi
verycherry66@hotmail.com

Alison Tolar said...

That's so cool. I love all the stuff they sent you. I'm a fan of Harry Potter, GoT, and The Princess Bride.

Cahley T-T said...

Aw my sister would have loved the Harry Potter loot!

Alexandra Ioana said...

The GOT item is way too cool!

Lauren said...

This looks like a nice gift idea.

sarh s said...

I would love the Harry Potter Luggage Tag! How fun!

Denisa said...

It looks awesome. :D

Jessica Peeling said...

This box is cute! I love the Game of Thrones USB drive.

Julie Waldron said...

My daughter would love the Princess Bride playing cards!

Amy Orvin said...

I was never into the whole fantasy thing but this box has some cute items in it. Thanks for showing us.

Shilpa said...

Waaw, nice box,.. I loved the Game of Thrones USB flash drive. Its so awesome,.. I want one :)

Anonymous said...

The Princess Bride <3 awesome!

Zoey said...

I'm jealous of the Harry Potter luggage tag!

Bonnylynn said...

OMG I got this crate I can't wait for this month Heroes baby woop-woop!

Anonymous said...

The Princess Bride card deck is AWESOME!!!!

Jenna said...

Some of the stuff that they send you are so cool omg!!

Unknown said...

this sounds like a great product, would love to try it

lmurley2014@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I think that my brother would love this.. he is so into nerdy little things like this! I bet he would love a monthly surprise!