Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wine Country Gift Baskets Review



If you are unsure what to send as a gift for Father's day,Birthdays,Anniversaries or any other form of celebration you should look into Gift baskets! They are a great way to choose a gift that will give a nice presentation & offer a variety of items for them to enjoy.



I recently received the chance to work with Wine Country Gift Baskets who offers a large assortment of gift baskets. It was very hard to choose a favorite while looking through their selections they offer Bath products,Food products,Wine & more. For a my review I was sent "The classic gift basket" which is loaded with Brown & Haley almond and cashew roca buttercrunch toffee, rosemary olive oil baked herb crackers, Italian almond cookies, Vino e Formaggio brie cheese spread, Walkers stem ginger cookies, Tazo Zen and Calm teas, Popchips cheddar potato chips, Nonni's roasted garlic crackers, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, Otis and Betty's gourmet snacks, Stonewall Kitchen roasted garlic dip mix, vanilla sea salt caramels, cheese straws, toffee almonds, walnut shortbread cookies, smoked salmon, pecan trail mix and more which all comes in a very nice & reusable brown wicker basket.



This basket arrived surprisingly fast & looked wonderful when I pulled it out of the package it felt like unwrapping a very nice Christmas gift. I think the best thing about this basket is that the products included weren't the tiny sample sizes like most gift baskets contain it was plenty enough for three people to enjoy. With the large selection of food/snack items include there was something to keep all of us happy it was a pleasure exploring the basket,I think my favorite part aside from the wonderful assortment included is the basket which I am keeping in my room to use for storage,I love the basket. I had a great time working with this company the gift basket was presented beautifully with a big golden bow,the food items included were all delicious & the customer service was very friendly. Wine Country Gift Baskets has baskets that range in price so there is something for everyone they are worth checking out! I know I will be coming back to look at Birthday & Christmas presents for later this year. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Wine Country Gift Baskets for the Review free of charge****

14 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds and looks like it would be perfect for my father in law thanks for sharing

keisarogers said...

These are some of the nicest basket sets ive seen in a long time!

mmof2grls said...

Thank you for the review. This company is just what I was looking for.

Kristie said...

I have used this company before and I have been very pleased with the quality, value, customer service and shipping. Great selection. A++ kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Karen said...

alot of great info

Amy McGowan said...

Yum, thanks for sharing

BrittanyM said...

That looks so nice. That would be awesome to have.

JessGratz said...

Looks awesome.Great info.

Donna George said...

I love that the baskets are so versatile. Reuse at its best.

Samantha said...

Thanks for the review. My sisters would love receiving this as a gift.

{ Mom of 3 Dolls } said...

This would be a perfect gift for my IL. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

these baskets would make all year around great gifts thanks for sharing this great review....

greeneyesamytolley@aol.com

Amy Tolley facebook name

Unknown said...

As per my opinion For each basket that you are making, choose a theme that fits the person you are giving it to. Thanks!
Christmas Hampers Australia

EtechnoView said...

I like totally and agree. And I think that in order to be comfortable with your style is to wear it more often. So wear your style to the lab on days that you don't have to do anything bloody, muddy or otherwise gross!
GIFT BASKET