Monday, June 4, 2012

WittleBee Review



Monthly subscription boxes are becoming more & more popular,Why? It is a easy way to test out new products with great prices & you never know just what you will be getting so its a surprise. I recently found out about a website called WittleBee kids clothing club.



I recently received the chance to receive one of their boxes for a review,The first thing I noticed & loved about this product is that you can customize your box. The box is easy to customize first you pick a Gender,Your childs age & you can enter their name,Next you get to choose a style that fits them best such as Princess,Geek Girl or Mix & Match,Then you can pick designs,colors,ect & clothing you would most like to get pick from Shirts,Shorts,Shoes,Dresses/skirts or Onesies. Once you are done picking out everything they have for you to choose from one of their stylists will pick out clothing that bests suits your child I received some Girl clothing & Boy clothing.



I was very excited to receive my box & see what they had picked out to send to me. I was very pleased at the clothing they picked I loved everything it fit perfectly into their clothing styles. As you can see above I received a brown Paul Frank shirt,Blue skull shirt,Brown drum set shirt,Blue shorts,Grey sweat pants,Light green strap shirt,& a black pair of shorts. I think that signing up for the subscription would be well worth the cost which is $39.99 a month,Your customized box of clothes arrives at your door in about two weeks. Every box contains about $100 in retail value of clothes. You’ll receive a new box of clothes every month. You can pause or cancel your membership anytime. Aside from getting this for yourself I think that this would make the perfect baby shower present! The package arrived in a matter of no time which is always pleasant when you get your package sooner than expected,I could not have been more happy with my experience with this company. I love the products,shipping is fast,& the customer service is very friendly I highly recommend this website to everyone with children who wear clothing size NB- 5T. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by WittleBee for the Review free of charge****

5 comments:

A. Smith said...

This is such a fantastic idea for a shower gift or even a birthday present. It really takes the work out of shopping and the items are gorgeous.

Stephanie LaPlante said...

This would be perfect for my little cousins. Cute.

Vesper said...

these would have been great to buy for my nephews and niece

Unknown said...

I am really starting to like all of these monthly subscription boxes I've been seeing around lately, although I have no children young enough for this, it is still a very good idea, and who doesn't like surprises?

Karrie said...

So cute.