Thursday, August 18, 2011

HalloweenCostumes.com Review

Halloween is my Favorite holiday & October is my favorite month of the year,The spooky festivity & decorations excited me & I love buying Halloween items year round so Why not buy a costume early?



I recently had the chance to work with a fantastic website called HalloweenCostumes.com for my review I received the Racy Red Riding Hood Costume which can be seen above.This costume arrived a lot faster than I had expected,The costume fits great & comes with a hood attached the costume was easy to put on & easy to remove I like how puffy the tutu part of this costume is I am used to costumes that have little to no fluff in the tutu's that are included but this is quite full.The costume is very comfortable to wear no scratchiness or odd plastic feeling like some costumes I have worn give off. Halloweencostumes.com offers costumes for Women,Men,Teens,Children & Toddlers/Babies so they have something to offer everyone they also offer accessories & shoes.



They have a large selection of costumes to choose from all at great prices for example the Caribbean Toddler Pirate Girl Costume pictured above is only $22 other stores like party city would be selling these for $25-$110 per costume.Buying a costume online beats the hassle of buying a costume in October because you won't have to deal with the crowds plus they offer plenty of super cute Kids & Toddler/baby Costumes.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Halloweencostumes.com for the Review free of charge****

6 comments:

Mihaela said...

woh :D that's cool!
My blog♥mfashionfreak

Isobel Morrell said...

October is when I was born (a long time ago!) so it's a favourite month for me too! It's also usually a nice month for weather: not too hot, nor too cold. Only slight negative is the Hallow'een bit for me. Originally - with toffee apples, and the like: not a problem. However, it's the way it's been hi-jacked by the Trick or Treating business that concerns me. Not when the little ones are involved, with parents supervising: it's the way the teens take over and then it can get dangerous! What think you?

Stephanie LaPlante said...

This website is awesome. I definitely need to start shopping for my costume soon. I really like your choice.

Luna Moon said...

Isobel - I do agree with you on some aspects of what you have said,I have always loved Halloween but I have always hated the way teenagers push their way through children,I understand that adult costumes are usually revealing but some of the 'teen' costumes really shouldn't show so much many costumes have barley anything to them.

The candy companies make bank during this time of year but some still have out Non candy treats which I think is fantastic!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥Kat F.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I also think it's fantastic when people give out non-candy treats for Halloween. And yes some of the costumes I've seen young women wear are unbelievably revealing. I miss the "old days" when it was safe to be out on the streets hanging with friends and grabbing a sugary treat from your neighbors.

Cuttysark said...

Nice advice on Halloween Costumes ideas. Thanks and great blog!