Thursday, August 11, 2011

GhostLove Review

I used to hate wearing jewelry up until a few years ago,Why? The main reason I didn't like jewelry was because I don't like most jewelry that is offered out there I can get picky with what I will wear that is why I usually make my own but on occasion I do find jewelry I like enough to want to wear.




Recently I was allowed to do a review for a company called GhostLove, Who makes a variety of jewelry one of their most popular lines is their steam punk line.For my review I received a Heart Gears ring from the Steampunk Sweet Shoppe line Here is some information from their website "This is truly a remarkable steampunk ring! It features a beautiful Victorian heart stamping with an open center that reveals the face of the Swiss ruby-jeweled vintage watch movement underneath. A matching filigree band completes the look. Just lovely!" The first thing I noticed about this ring is that its not huge & over powering like a lot of rings seem to be now-a-days so that was something that I quite enjoyed,The ring I received is adjustable & is very smoothed out so that it doesn't knick your finger [Yes I have had this happen with other rings],I like the fact you can see the small gears through the heart.Shipping was good the ring arrived safe in a package along with a cute little magnet with the store name attached.The seller also has a small etsy shop called The Steampunk Sweet Shoppe which is dedicated just to their steam punk line offered on Ghostlove.Ghostlove has been featured in Auxiliary magazine, AltNoir magazine, X-PRESS magazine, and the (upcoming) November issue of Gothic Beauty magazine.They offer rings,Necklaces,Bracelets & Hair pieces all at various prices,Looking for something different? LinkGhostLove offers custom orders just message them to discuss what you would like.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Ghost Love for the Review free of charge****


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ring is gorgeous!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

That ring is insanely gorgeous and unique. I checked out their store and fell in love with the Midnight at the Opera necklace.