Monday, November 13, 2023

Joancee Jewelry Review!

 


The holidays are coming up which means it is time to start thinking about holiday shopping (that is if you haven't already). If you have a jewelry lover on your shopping list, or want to leave a engagement ring hint to your significant other, then you should check out Joancee. Joancee offers a wide range of stunning jewelry that comes in ready to gift boxes + they come with a small cleaning cloth. You'll find a wide range of gorgeous pieces at affordable prices. Looking for a Men's wedding or engagement ring? They have one hundred and twenty-one different Men's rings to choose from.  I was lucky enough to be offered a chance to select a ring from a number of pieces I was shown to do a review on. From the list I was shown I selected the Round cut Amethyst 925 sterling silver engagement ring. This beautiful ring can currently be purchased for $107.85. 

This ring features a stunning large round Amethyst setting accompanied by a smaller amethyst on the front & back of the ring. You will also found four small amethysts on either side of the large stone plus 50+ mini white sapphire stones adorning this ring. The band itself is silver & you can pay extra to have a custom engraving added to the ring. I did not choose an engraving, I kept the ring as is. The sizing guide they have on their website is very helpful for finding the right sized ring if you aren't sure what size ring you wear. 

The ring I selected fits beautifully & is quite comfortable to wear, it is light weight & you can hardly tell it is there. Since it is sterling silver you won't need to take if off when you wash your hands or get in the shower. This ring is gorgeous especially in the sunlight watching the colorful rays of light dance off of the jewels. The purple of the stone is quite vibrant & will draw the eye directly to it. I am quite pleased with the ring & feel like it is a stunning high quality ring at a fantastic price. 

Best of all? You can get 20% OFF of your purchase using code IFL20 

If Purple isn't your favorite color, what color would you love to see this ring in??

Disclaimer- The product mentioned above was provided by Joancee for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

29 comments:

Shirley O said...

What a beautiful ring! It would make a lovely gift idea.

Beth said...

That is such a beautiful ring! I love the stone and the setting.

Samantha Donnelly said...

I do love jewellery especially rings and bracelets/bangles. This is such a beautiful ring

Yeah Lifestyle said...

That really is a beautiful statement ring, very striking and eye-catching. I am a big fan of amethyst.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful jewelry Joancee creates - so artistic and timeless. Who wouldn't love receiving their jewelry as a gift?! Stephanie

Jupiter Hadley said...

Oh wow what a stunning color on that ring! I would love to have it in my collection.

Marie Cris Angeles said...

Wow! This Joancee Jewelry is so pretty. I love to have one of these, and your review is very helpful to me.

Sue-Tanya said...

The personal touch of the author's experience, selecting the Round cut Amethyst 925 sterling silver engagement ring, adds authenticity to the recommendation. The inclusion of the current price further reinforces the affordability aspect, offering transparency to potential buyers. Overall, this post serves as a valuable resource for those on the lookout for thoughtful and elegant jewelry gifts during the holiday season.

rhian westbury said...

Such a lovely chunky ring. Even though I'm a few weeks early for amethyst to be my birthstone it's always been my favourite as the purple is stunning x

Hari writes said...

My girlfriend would love to get pretty looking jewel as a gift and this'd be a perfect one.

Lisa said...

The jewelry is so pretty! I really like the ring's style and colour. It’s really something I would wear myself. I'd get one!

Chad said...

oh wow! I love how unique and gorgeous the jewelry is...I love the purple one, it is so beautiful.

Ben said...

That's really beautiful. I think my GF would love a ring like that. I think I just found her Christmas gift this year!

Tammy said...

Oh how stunning! I love purple too...such a gorgeous ring and not a bad price either!

Anonymous said...

Stunning jewelry from Joancee. Thanks for sharing as I'll be sending this article to my husband as a Christmas gift hint! Stephanie

Simplyfood said...

I love jewellery in particular rings. This is such a pretty ring , love the style and the stone.

Debbie said...

Oh, I love a beautiful statement jewelry piece. The amethyst is gorgeous and looks elegant.

Celebrate Woman said...

Jewelry is very special to anyone who chooses to wear it. This amethyst color is stunning.

Lavanda Michelle said...

It's fantastic to know that the ring is not just beautiful but also comfortable and well-crafted, especially with the vibrant purple color catching the light so gorgeously.

Marysa said...

This is such a gorgeous ring! I love purple and the color is just beautiful. I'll have to check out their jewelry.

Khush said...

I love wearing rings. This one looks really so pretty. I liked the color and the design too.

Olga said...

I never heard about Joancee, but I truly love these rings. Plus the price is really affordable. Thank you for a suggestion.

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of this jewelry retailler. I would love that ring in topaze or citrine! But ivam really looking for a great bracelet.

Anonymous said...

This is Carol Esguerra Colborn

Melanie Edjourian said...

Oh wow, that ring really is stunning. I really do love Amethyst is is such a beautiful coloured stone. This would make such a lovely Christmas gift.

Nyxie said...

This is such a gorgeous ring! I love the colours!

Sonia Seivwright said...

I love jewellery. I love the purple crystal in the ring. Its colour actually comes out bold and vibrant.

Monidipa said...

Great Review! Joancee Jewelry is amazing! The pieces are stunning, and the quality is top-notch. I love how they add a touch of elegance to any outfit.

Jennifer Prince said...

So lovely! I think I'd like to see it in green so that I can wear it with almost everything.