Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Not Another Rubber Ducky (Spooky Toobers) Review!

 

Rubber ducky you're the one, you make bath time lots of fun. Does anyone else have the sesame street song pop into their head when they think about rubber ducks? Do you also think that rubber ducks are just for kids? There are plenty of adults who collect rubber ducks, there are so many different variations of how they look, it is fun seeing them all. Well now there is a new bath time toy line that celebrates those who like the slightly spookier yet cute supernatural creatures. I want to introduce all of you to a fun brand called Not Another Rubber Ducky that sells floating bath toys that look like various well known supernatural creatures, they are called Spooky Toobers. This is a fun line for kids and adults alike.


How cute & fun do these creatures look floating around on little inflatable tubes? At the moment they have four different creatures to choose from, you can purchase Frankie, Drac, Wolfie or Mummy for $14.99 each. Each toy is free of phthalate, BPA + lead and each one is sealed with a bit of weight inside to keep them floating upright. They are great for the bathtub or in the pool. These cute monsters were designed and created by Johnathan Paine, whose name you may even recognize. He is a digital character sculpture, character modeler & now toymaker - some of his work has been shown in The Incredibles, Ratatouille and UP.  Along with this collection of devilishly cute toys he also has an Etsy shop where he sells cards & prints of some of his creature artwork. I will cover his Etsy shop and some of his work on another post.

My kids love these Spooky Toobers, they might not be at the age where they play with bath toys anymore however they are looking forward to having these on their shelf with their other collectable figures. Each character is unique & show cases both designs and personalities that fit each character such as Wolfie who can be seen howling while floating around on his tube. 

Their little feet sticking over the side of the inflatables are adorable, they all seem so relaxed, enjoying the water. It makes you want to get in a floatie and float around the pool too! My favorite out of the four is a two way tie between Wolfie & Drac and my kids can't decide which is their favorite either due to all of them being pretty awesome. I like that there is no hole in the bottom like typical rubber ducks have, thus preventing any water from getting trapped within which makes it to where it will not grow mold inside. They are perfectly balanced, they can be pushed across the tub or pool, they can be spun and twirled and will still stay floating upright. 

Do you have a favorite out of the four? 

Disclaimer- Not Another Rubber Ducky provided the product above for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

12 comments:

billwinsbig said...

Wish I had these as a kid!

Melissa Greene said...

I know a few people who would love these. My favorite is Frankie

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

that is so cute! I need it for my daughter... who am I lying to? I need it for me! that is SO SO SO cute!

Riyah Speaks said...

I want these for myself, I wish I’d known about these sooner!

Erica Webster-Russell said...

These are so cute! I have a giant ruby ducky in my bathroom, and several small ones. These would fit in with the collection nicely, and add a little variation.

bn100 said...

looks fun

JLynnCorter said...

These are so adorable! I love them! I totally need these, LOL!

Melanie Edjourian said...

I didn't know there were adults that collect rubber ducks. It sounds like there is a good selection of options these days.

Blair Villanueva said...

These are totally cute! Also a perfect Halloween gifts for kids. They are also great collectibles.

Chrissy said...

Amazing collectibles to have! Will get these for my grandson, wooh!

Fransic Verso said...

These could be a good decoration for the house haha. Especially, on the spooky month of the year.

bye:myself said...

These are so quirky - I love them. They look like very friendly ghost, nothing to be afraid of ;-)