Tuesday, December 7, 2021

October/November Creepy Crate!

 

Let me start by saying yes it is December and I am posting about the October/November Creepy Crate! My order for the crate was put in a little late and didn't arrive until just before Thanksgiving, however it is here now so I am sharing it with all of you.

If you aren't aware of what Creepy Crate is, it is a True Crime and Horror themed subscription box that sends out shipments bi-monthly. Ever crate has a guaranteed hard or soft cover box in it along with an Ebook plus 4-5 physical products that can range from clothing to houseware. Many of the products included in the crates are Creepy Crate Exclusive items meaning you can't purchase them anywhere else. A single box can be purchased for $39.99 which you can order one at a time or prepay for your subscription through out the year, at the moment they are offering a free box with an annual subscription so you get seven crates for the price of six.

What kind of spooky things are lurking in my latest Creepy Crate? Let's see;

The book in this crate is "My Heart is a Chainsaw" by Stephen Graham Jones. It both sounds and looks like an interesting read, the title is slightly cheesy in that old school horror movie way, but I love it. The Ebook included is called "Horror Show".

Full Moon Oven Mutt - I was actually in need of a new oven mitt after my husband accidently burned one of ours while cooking on the grill one night. When I went to add this to the kitchen I snuck up behind my husband and said "Sorry I haven't shaved in a few days" then went to grab his arm with the mitt, I of course was called a goob, we laughed and went on with our night. The mitt seems pretty sturdy, not one of those flimsy mitts that feel like you'll still end up burning your hand with or without it. 

Love's Back From the Dead coaster Set - This coaster set is so cute and fits right in with a lot of the décor we already have in our home. The coasters are squishy and almost feel like a mouse pad which will help them retain any moisture that is lurking on your glass.

"I'm a sucker for red!" travel wine tumbler - The size of this glass is great and I like the lid that it comes with, makes it harder to spill if you decide to take this glass outside.

Cold as the grave ice tray - This is super cute, I was pretty excited when I opened the box and spotted this ice tray. It is shaped like little ghosts which adds a bit of ghoulishness to every glass, or you can even use the mold to make ghost shaped chocolates for a treat/ hot coco.

A Pumpkin shaped jar opener - I've used something similar once before and it was actually pretty helpful so I am looking forward to using this one as well. 

All of the items included in the crate this time around are all pretty useful and every single one of them this month is a Creepy Crate exclusive (aside from the books of course) which is awesome. I think these crates are perfect for anyone who loves horror movies, creature features, etc. there is something for everyone to love in these boxes and even if you end up with an item or two you don't like (happens with most subscriptions) you can always gift the item to someone who will love it.

If you were to received a box from their subscription line, what is something you would hope to find inside?

Disclaimer- Creepy Crate provided a box for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

2 comments:

tat2gurlzrock said...

I have never heard of these boxes. It is super cute!

Nancy P said...

Looks like creepy fun!