Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Amore Di Mona Chocolate Review!

When it comes to finding treats that are a healthier alternative such as gluten free or low sugar can sometimes turn you away from wanting to buy them because they just taste bland or dry. I recently came across a decadent chocolate brand that creates chocolate that are vegan friendly, are diabetic friendly and more, so much so that I am going to share the image from their site with you instead of tying out everything it is free from. What company is it? They are called Amore Di Mona, and their chocolates are not only delicious but beautiful as well. 

For a review I was sent a Crispy Caramela Bunny gift box which contains three chocolate bunnies, our box looked slightly different than what is shown on their website. Our box was missing the brown tissues paper so the bunnies arrived jumbled up with the grass like bedding all over them, however it was easy to wipe away. 

The bunnies have a consistency inside which reminds me of a rice crispy treat, it had just the right amount of chocolate to crispy ratio, they are a bit thicker than something like a crunch bar so I would eat it in smaller bites otherwise it might be difficult to chew. My kids and I each had one of the bunnies and everyone seemed to enjoy them. I think they'd make a cute addition to an Easter basket or gift set.


I was also sent a Cherry Caramela chocolate bar which is hands down my favorite out of the two products I was sent to test out. Each bar has four pieces of chocolate inside, when you take each piece out they are a little soft to the touch. As it is a new brand I wasn't quite sure what I was in for, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the chocolate had a brownie like consistency with a dried cherry in the center.

Pure cocoa usually has a taste that is a little bitter compared to dark chocolate, but I found that the ingredients they used helped balance everything out. If I could find these in store I would pick up a bar from time to time as a nice treat to myself. 

They also offer truffles and boxes of chocolate that are perfect for gifting. What types of chocolates do you usually like to eat? If you aren't a fan of chocolate, what types of treats do you enjoy?

Disclaimer- The product mentioned above was provided by Amore Di Mona for a review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

16 comments:

Shirley OFlynn said...

Looks delicious! I have a sweet tooth and would really enjoy the Cherry Caramela chocolate bar. These would make a nice addition to gift baskets too.

Terry Poage said...

These looks so delicious. I just love anything chocolate.

bn100 said...

sounds tasty

Unknown said...

looks delicious!

Melissa Greene said...

Those bunnies are pretty cute, this post is making me crave some chocolates!

Terry Poage said...

They look delicious.

monique s said...

this looks like such a treat and so unique

Jessica Radford said...

The chocolate looks delicious, I love truffles so that is probably what I would order.

Judy said...

These look too pretty to eat. I was wondering about the bitterness so glad that all the ingredients balance it out

Jessica w said...

I never heard of this brand I am going to have to try it out

Unknown said...

yum, looks good!

J Renee W said...

I usually like milk chocolate, but I love hearing about healthier alternatives.

Live Laugh Love said...

Oh wow this looks like a luxe chocolate company. My boyfriend loves cherry chocolate me not so much. I love white and milk chocolate.

Terry Poage said...

They all sound so good but the bunnies sound the best.

Theta said...

My mouth is watering... I wish I got these for Easter haha!

Live Laugh Love said...

I think I got something similar to review from this company. I have not yet tried it out because I don't really like dark chocolate.