Wednesday, March 24, 2021

A review of the calming body wash by Tubby Todd!

 

The scent of your body wash and bath products can have an affect on your mood, if you have trouble sleeping using lavender before bed could help you sleep or the scent of citrus can wake you up in the morning. When I find a scent I like I generally tend to re-purchase it and I've recently found a new hair + body wash I really enjoy from a company called Tubby Todd

They create bath products that are hypoallergenic, everything is made using natural ingredients along with being natural they are also gluten free, dairy free and cruelty free bath goods made in the US. Their products are geared towards children, however adults can use their products too since it works well with those with sensitive skin.

 














I was recently sent a bottle of their Lavender + Rosemary hair and body wash to test out with my children. My daughter gets small patches of eczema from time to time, so I like sticking with products that won't irritate her skin further. Thus far this body wash has been working out perfectly, she hasn't complained about her skin feeling dry. 

The scent is quite relaxing, the mixture of lavender and rosemary is lovely. They sell a foam hand soap in the scent sweet peach and green tea, but I would love to see them offer this as an option as well because my kids and I would 100% wash our hands with a hand soap of this scent. You only need a small amount of this to get a nice lather from it, above you can see a little bit of the lather it will give you. Usually there are more bubbles, however I had my phone in my left hand so I wasn't able to properly rub my hands together to create more suds. 

I also really like the bottle, it is just the right size to hold onto even when your hands are wet and it has a pump which is always a big plus that way you won't use too much of the product during your bath. I will more than likely keep the bottle to re-use in the kids bathroom. This specific hair and body wash can be purchased on their website for $15 plus shipping for the 8.5oz. 

If you aren't a fan of the scents lavender or rosemary they have other scents available along with several other fantastic products. Head over to see what they have to offer you!

Disclaimer- The product mentioned above was provided by Tubby Todd for a review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase

11 comments:

Melissa Greene said...

I enjoy the smell of Lavender, it can be pretty calming. This sounds like a brand that would be great for me.

Shirley OFlynn said...

I really like that Tubby Todd uses all natural ingredients. The lavender and rosemary scent sounds pretty.

elseykfenn said...

I like their packaging. Sounds like a good product.

Terry Poage said...

I like the smell of Lavender. Could use something like this.

monique s said...

love the scent and one product for both steps

Jessica Radford said...

This sounds like it would be a nice product to use.

Judy said...

Omgoshhh... anything to bring the calm in these crazy days!

Jessica w said...

I love that it comes with a pump

Unknown said...

like lavender, might be good

J Renee W said...

Lavender is my favorite scent, I would definitely try that one first.

Live Laugh Love said...

I never heard of this brand. I like it because it's an all-in-one and easy for my son to use as hair and body wash.