Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Personna Razors Review!


One of the things that most people have in common is that we all need to shave, whether it is an arm, a face or something else we all want a razor that provides a smooth shave and doesn't cause skin irritation. I was recently sent some Personna Razors to use and review. I was sent a Men's 5-blade razor system, a Women's 5-blade razor system and a set of women's disposable razors. 


Women's 5-blade razor system - The set comes with one handle and twelve cartridges which you can purchase for $19.95. Each cartridge has five ceramic-coated steel blades, and a Jojoba + Shea butter moisturizer strip. 


That all sounds good, but do they work well? Yes, they do work and help give a close shave however I wouldn't say they are more exceptional than other brands. I'd like to say my shave was completely nick free, but I can say that it was less than other brands. I've been using these blades for about a month now and only nicked myself once near my ankle, otherwise my shaves have been pretty smooth and I haven't had any issues with irritated skin. After each shave I suggest laying the razors down with the blades facing up otherwise the moisturizer strip can get a bit sticky and you'll have to pry it off of the shelf when you go to use it again. The cartridges are easy to replace and take less than a minute. 


Men's 5-blade razor system - Just like the women's razors this system comes with one handle and twelve cartridges for $19.95. The handle is really nice, it has a little weight to it while still being easy to use and guide around the skin. My husband seems to like these razors and hasn't complained about any issues aside from it not having a edge trimmer. When you are ready for a new razor head, the old one pops right off and a new one is simple to add. 


Women's disposable razors - The disposable razors come with nine for $14.95, they have the same type of blades and moistening strip as the razor system. The only difference is that the head of the disposable razors doesn't come off, it is just one solid razor. They also do a great job at giving me a silky smooth shave! Don't forget a good exfoliation before hand and some lotion after a shave will help keep your skin feeling and looking smooth. 

All of their products can be purchased on amazon or directly through their website and will arrive quickly! Their packaging looked great for gift giving though I think it is slightly bulky. 

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Personna for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

17 comments:

Sandra D. said...

Thanks for the information good razors are always hard to find.

Nancy P said...

Like the way it's so organized & easy to use.

Judy said...

I think I recieved a sample to try of the ladies razor. Might check out the men's for my husband.

Sara said...

These look like awesome razors

J Renee W said...

Sounds like an interesting razor to try out.

sarah letendre said...

These actually look like really good razors , might be time for a change .

Maryann D. said...

I would love to get the Men's 5-blade razor system for my husband and son. They look terrific to use.
twinkle at optonline dot net

tat2gurlzrock said...

They are actually a great company. And very affordable!

Bay City Amber said...

These look like nice and quality razors!

L.C. said...

If only the men's razors came with a tutorial for my bf on how to not leave hair everywhere when you're done! :P

Anonymous said...

I actually don't use razors but those looks good

Live Laugh Love said...

Now I actually need a good razor and these look great. I'm clicking the link to find out more info, thanks

Darla Kidder said...

I use BIC Soleil razors

Shellyj said...

These look great!

Antoinette M said...

This sounds great. I like the moisturizer strip.

AEKZ2 said...

A moisture strip on a razor sounds nice.

Olivia Parker said...

I love all of the colorful products! I love to try new brands! And read great new books!!