Monday, June 25, 2018

Cold Brew Coffee & Milk by Shamrock Farms

**This is a paid post, However my honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. This is a brand I buy and use frequently so I was happy to work with them.The products mentioned below have been provided by Shamrock Farms & BSM Media for the review free of charge.**

Sometimes there isn't enough time in the day to get everything done that I want so I ended up staying up later than I should thus I am left tired and dragging my butt in the morning. Coffee can be just the right pick me up for the days when I am running extra slow so when I was told Sharmrock Farms came out with a new cold brew coffee I was pretty excited because I prefer my coffee cold/iced.



I found the Shamrocks Farms Cold Brew Coffee and Milk at my local Walmart in the dairy isle by looking for the signature green cap. The Walmart around the corner from my house carried three flavors; original, mocha and vanilla.This coffee is is smoother and less acidic than regular coffee with a slightly sweet flavor and 2x the caffeine of regular coffee plus it is free of artificial hormones. 



The bottle size is perfect to grab and take on the go when I am on my way to work, an appointment or just out running errands.They sell them in singles so I would stock up on a few to keep in the fridge to make breakfast on the go even easier! Personally it is a bit too strong with the coffee flavor for me so I usually add a little bit of extra flavor but this is perfect for my husband who prefers his coffee on the strong side. With it having 2x the amount of caffeine than a regular coffee it gives me an extra boost to keep me awake. Head to your local store to see if they have this in your dairy isle! 

No comments: