Thursday, June 21, 2018

Chewy.com - Greenies Dental Treats Review!

**This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Chewy.com for the review free of charge.**


Each month I receive the chance to work with Chewy to review and item or two from their website, when the box comes is the pets favorite time of the month. Last month one of the two items I picked out was the Greenies Variety Pack Regular Dental Dog Treats which came in three flavors - Fresh,Original and Blueberry.


I like that these treats are specially formulated to help your dogs dental hygiene, the treats have a unique texture which fights plaque & tartar to keep their teeth clean and help keep their gums healthy.The blueberry treat smelled almost good enough to eat, and hey during a zombie apocalypse who knows maybe you'd be willing to eat one however I choose not too so I can't say how they taste all I can tell you is they smell like people food. 

Some dogs can be a bit picky when it comes to treats so having three different flavor options is nice because if your dog doesn't like one he might like the other two. Thankfully my mom's dog Sulley Monster isn't picky when it comes to treats and will gobble up anything given to him so he was more than happy to be the product tester for these treats. 



Chewy.com sells this pack of Greenies for $33.99 and every time I have ordered something through them shipping is always super fast. I enjoyed this product because the dog thinks he is getting an extra special treat but what he doesn't know is it is helping his teeth as he eats it. 

2 comments:

Best vet care said...

Yes, treats are good way to clear your pets teethes and I think in the zombie apocalypse we can have them. :p :D. As they are made up of organic ingredients. Anyways, we are also planning to sell these treats. Our customers are asking for them for quite long. Thanks for this wonderful information, it helps us to understand the product and and how consumer are thinking about it. Thank you. :)

pawzroad said...

Hello,Burning Moon,I am following your blog.you have one dog, you love blogging. Being able to show others great new products,sharing tips on savings,& hosting giveaways makes you happy it started as a hobby.In the past few years, I have built a website.(www.pawzroad.com)I supply pet parents with various products, services and advice that assist you in caring for your pet well. Pet beds, pet cushions, pet toys, pet apparel, cat trees, pet leashes, pet collar, pet harness and other pet daily supplies are all available, no matter you are a new pet parent or experienced, it’s easy for you to find everything that your pet loves at PAWZ Road with a quite reasonable price.I hope that you can have a detailed evaluation of the products on my website. If you need it, you can ask for help from the online customer service, or send me an email: gsc978942332@gmail.com