Wednesday, April 11, 2018

True Chews from Chewy.com!

 **This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Chewy for the review free of charge.**



The pets in my family absolutely love that we get to work with Chewy on almost a monthly basis because it means they get treats and goodies. I spoil my family’s pets as much as I spoil my kids, I grab toys from the store, get items for reviews and more so every time I head over to my mom’s the animals look for treats. Each month I have an opportunity to review two items from Chewy.com which provides a large assortment of pet products (and books/coloring books for their humans).



This month one of the products I received is from a brand called True Chews who sells a selection of natural dog treats. I selected the Premium jerky cuts made with real steak in a 10oz bag (it also comes in a 20oz bag).  Here is the description from the website "Because only the best will do for your best friend, reward her with True Chews Premium Jerky Cuts with Real Sirloin Steak Dog Treats. They’re made with U.S.-sourced beef for a high-protein jerky treat that satisfies and nourishes in every bite. Since they contain zero corn, wheat, soy or anything artificial, you can truly feel good about treating your pal every day. Make your canine companion’s journey a little better each day with a delicious, premium-quality treat you can trust because it’s made right here in the USA using only the finest natural ingredients"

The treats look just like beef jerky you’d buy at the store for yourself only larger, if they weren’t in a dog treat bag you could easily get them confused with actual beef jerky. The smell wasn’t bad either, some dog treats and dog good can smell horrible but this had a normal smell to it. Sulley Monster was quite happy with his treats, and was very anxious to the point where he almost wouldn’t sit for photos.

This bag of treats retails for $12.99 which may seem a bit high, but seeing as how they used real steak the price is justifiable plus there is a decent amount of treats in the bag enough to last a week or so depending on how often you give your dogs treats. We generally only give him treats if we are trying to get him to do a trick or during training so this bag will last us a week which is pretty good for him. As always their shipping was super fast so there wasn't a large wait time between when our order was placed and when it arrived to our front door, I can always count on them to be on time.

11 comments:

M Pasch said...

I'm not sure how our parents survived with out Amazon Prime, Chewys etc. when we were little!

Marcie C said...

Haha! What lucky dogs to get treats every month. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

I bet my dogs would love these. You have such a cute dog!

thismommyisreal said...

I always hear about Chewy! I’m sure my dog would love those treats too!

Anonymous said...

I am gonna have to check this out for my pupper!

D McKinzie said...

we use chewy for our dog and it is a great subscription box!

All the Ups and Downs said...

It's a little too expensive for me, but your dog is adorable!

Danalee said...

Oh, your dog melts my heart.

ToniAnn said...

I've been wanting to try these with my babies, but at the price I was afraid to take the chance. Thanks for the great review!!

Unknown said...

Adorable pup,I love chewy.

product photo editor said...

Can you imagine your pet face or your face or your friend's face printed on to our authentic custom renaissance portrait/funny portrait/superhero portrait?
my services here

custom pet portraits

custom pet portraits | superhero

custom pet portraits watercolor

custom pet portraits | funny

digital pet portraits

cheap pet portraits

renaissance pet portraits

custom pet portrait canvas

royal pet portraits

best pet portraits

dog portrait

cat portrait

free trial service Upload your photo

regards,
Md.Shahin