Monday, April 9, 2018

Baseball Season is Here!

**This was not a paid post. My honest opinions are used (both good and bad), they are solely my own & they may vary from others. I received a tour of the ballpark and was able to watch the game plus will be able to attend another game for promotional purposes. It was provided by The Arizona Diamondbacks for the review free of charge.**



This year's Baseball Season is officially in full swing! I wanted to write up a quick post to let all of my Arizona readers who are fans of The Diamondbacks know that I have been invited to work with their promotional team this year.



Earlier this month I was invited to one of their Diamondbacks VS Dodgers games to go on a hour long tour of the ballpark where we were able to take photographs of different areas and learn about some of the promotions they will be doing.



I will be providing information through out this Baseball season about the different promotions and events that will be happening with The Diamondbacks and Chase Field. You can check out this seasons schedule above!

10 comments:

Caits Cozy Corner said...

so fun1 i love a good baseball season and being at the game w/ friends!

Unknown said...

That is a great local opportunity to get, I have some family members who love going to games.

Unknown said...

I dont follow a specific team, but I do enjoy a good game!

Marcie C said...

Oh how fun! I've gotten to tour Safeco Field in Seattle and it was really cool. Have a great time collaborating with them!

Autumnleaves said...

Love it! My son is a huge Arizona Diamondbacks fan! Looking forward to following your promotions.

Anonymous said...

Awesome post, thanks for sharing. Lighting is very important when it comes to making your house look beautiful. Lights and lamps also serve a functional purpose. There is more to buying a table lamp than grabbing the first one you think looks pretty. You also need to think about your needs.Best Moon Lamps Information

All the Ups and Downs said...

I don't like any sports, but my husband does! He wants to take our kids to a baseball game at some point. It's just so far to travel!

Danalee said...

Congratulations on your new opportunity!

ToniAnn said...

Baseball is the ONLY sport I'm interested in..I enjoyed your post!!

Unknown said...

Lucky that seems like fun.