Monday, April 30, 2018

NoNetz Swim Trunks Review!

**This was not a paid post. The products mentioned below have been provided by NoNetz for the review & free of charge however my honest opinions were used. The opinions expressed below are solely my own & they may vary from others.**


It's been hot enough lately that the kids have been swimming almost daily for the last two and a half weeks, when the warm weather hits they both turn into a couple of water bugs and will spend hours in the pool. Kids grow like weeds so generally the swim suit they wore the summer before will no longer fit the following summer which can be a pain trying to find something that fits comfortably. A lot of the swim trunks we've tried for our son either sag too much and his butt crack is always popping out or they start to ride up and hurt his nether regions. A company called NoNetz is helping prevent chafing and riding of swim suits by removing the inner net layer most swim suits have and instead have replaced it with a fabric liner which is almost like a pair of boxers.


My son was in need of a new set of trunks so NoNetz was tubular and sent me a pair of their trunks called The Shore which are red and blue. The inner liner feels like it would be quite comfortable to wear both while swimming and out of the water because the fabric is soft versus how grainy swimming nets can be. Let's be honest, which would you rather have rubbing on your bare butt? A scratchy netting material or a soft fabric material similar to your normal boxer briefs? I know I'd personally prefer the soft fabric.


Along with the soft inner layer their trunks are also Chlorine Proof which will help the shorts last longer than a summer or two, even if your child outgrows the trunks they will still be in good enough shape to pass onto someone who can use them and for the Men's shorts this means not having to buy a new pair because the old pair is starting to fall apart.



Sizing wise the trunks are true to size, they fit well in all the right places and my son really seems to be enjoying them, he hasn't had one complaint yet! Plus they seem to be staying in place which is great for everyone, and they are easy for him to take off even when wet. The trunks cost $35-$40 each which is a bit pricey yes but they are well made and to me not having an uncomfortable wedgie is worth it especially for the men's trunks since they will last longer. 

32 comments:

Stephanie Stebbins said...

Nice! I know my husband and son would love these!

sarahctravels said...

OH I LOVE these!! I'll have to get some for all three of my boys!!!

Anonymous said...

How stinkin' cute! I'll have to get a pair for my four year old!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! These would be perfect for us here in Florida! Definitely need to give them a try!

McKayla said...

These are way cool! My husband wears underwear under his trunks because he doesn't like how the regular ones feel. This would be perfect for him!

Avantika said...

These look great! Need to buy swim trunks for my toddler as well.

Ashley S said...

My son is in need of a new swimsuit for the season!! I'll definitely keep this brand in mind.

Madeline said...

These are brilliant! My son usually wears euro shorts because he hates the mesh netting in regular trunks. He will love these!

bonnybanks89 said...

These sound brilliant for my other half!

Unknown said...

Great review. My son and boyfriend will like these. It's a big help to have a few to guide online purchases.

Unknown said...

Those look really comfortable!

Unknown said...

they look comfortable and love the color combination

Unknown said...

These are perfect for my son. Absolutely perfect

Brooke said...

Great review!

Natalie said...

I love that these are soft and chlorine proof!

Calvin F. said...

Well made and very good in the water

Melissa Storms said...

I hate those freaking nets in boys suits. My son had a horrible misadventure when he was really little, I guess there was just enough of a tear to catch a lot of him and cause pain, I had to cut him out and who has scissors at the beach?

Shakeia Rieux said...

I like that they are true to size which is good. I plan on buying a pair for my boyfriend just to try out and see what he thinks.

Nicole Lancaster said...

My son would love these. I always have to cut the netting out of his swim trunks. I was not aware that the actually made net free swim trunks. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Love this review, I know what I’m getting my son when it’s time!

Maryann D. said...

These seem like terrific and high quality trunks! Super style.
twinkle at optonline dot net

susan1215 said...

Sounds great, my son is looking for new swim trunks that are comfortable.

Unknown said...

I like that the inside is net free.

Unknown said...

I will have to get these for my boys

elizabeth miller said...

These ar too cute. I have to tell my step daughter about these.

Edye Nicole said...

Perfect for a pool day!

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

Chrissy said...

I definitely need to check these out for my hubby! He constantly complains about how his swimsuit rubs!

Shelly Peterson said...

These are such a great idea. These would be great for my son.

teffers8464 said...

I would buy these for my son

Dorothymcollier said...

I read your blog on daily basis. This is really great and informative post. Thanks for sharing.
Boys Swim Shorts

Joseph S said...


I read your blog on daily basis. This is really great and informative post. Thanks for sharing.
Boys Swim Trucks

BROOKLYN SOUNDSTAGES said...

I read your blog on daily basis. This is really great and informative post. Thanks for sharing.
Boys Swim Shorts