Sunday, April 16, 2017

Influenster Origins VoxBox!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Influenster and Origins for the review free of charge.****


I recently received a Voxbox from Influenster containing a number of products from the new line by Origins a skin care solution company. The box included travel sized samples of five different products from their line, over the last week I have been testing them out and I am going to be sharing my experience here with all of you.



Checks & Balances -  This is a "frothy" face wash. It comes out of the container as a fluffy cream and you only need a very small amount, I've been using about a dime sized amount and it is the perfect amount for my face. The formula is a great consistency and feels light weight on your face, it doesn't feel greasy and it does not dry out my sensitive skin. The scent of it is hard to put a finger on, to me it smells like a minty sandalwood, it is a little odd but not unpleasant. This face wash has does wonders with my skin, it is currently "that" time of the month and normally at least a few break outs but this has helped keep everything under control and to me my pores actually look smaller. I love this face wash and I plan on buying a full sized bottle of this when my travel size is gone.

Clear Improvement - A Purifying charcoal mask.This charcoal mask formula is a bit thinner than others I have tried, I've found it takes a little more to get it even across my face. It is unscented which is nice because I don't always like for my facial products to be scented. Performance wise, I haven't really noticed a difference with this products and compared to other charcoal masks I've tried there really isn't a big "wow" factor to this product. I wouldn't purchase this product after the travel size is gone because for the price (1.7 oz for $17) it just isn't worth it to me.

High Potency night-a-mins - A overnight renewal cream. This has a light orange scent to it, it smells like how your hands do after you peel and eat an orange it isn't an overwhelming scent but more of a lingering orange scent. The formula feels a little thick on my face but after it dries and absorbs into my skin it feels refreshing and I can't tell the cream is there anymore. I do like that it leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean but it leaves my skin with a oily finish, if I run my fingers across my cheeks I can feel the oily substance which I don't really like and that is after using a thin sweep of this cream.

Ginzing Eye Cream - A Refreshing eye cream. This cream has a neat light pink coloring to it and it is unscented. The formula is thin and creamy, it absorbs into the skin nicely and doesn't leave any kind of greasy or oily film behind which is a big plus. I've used this twice in the morning because it is supposed to help brighten and depuff your under eye, I haven't noticed a big difference but it does make me feel a little better on mornings where I didn't get a lot of sleep the night before. The pink tone to the lotion gives your under eyes the look of having applied a highlighter.

Ginzing Moisturizer - A lightweight oil-free moisturizer. This is another product in their line that has the orange scent to it which is refreshing and it helps wake you up with its citrus scent. The formula is nice and light so it doesn't feel heavy on your skin, it also absorbs quickly leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized.  I haven't noticed any kind of oily or greasy feeling form this products and I enjoy using it.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The face wash sounds nice I think out of all of them that is the one I would want to test out too.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the review they are always great to read.

Angela Saver said...

Would love to try the moisturizer and eye cream. My skin gets so dry over the winter!

Jasmine P said...

What a great voxbox!

Unknown said...

I think my wife would like this brand.

Unknown said...

A great box and the products look good.

louisamay29 said...

I like this brand - shame they never do stuff like this in Australia

Christy DuBois said...

I really like the Origins products that I've tried so far. I think they aren't talked about as much as they should be. I would love to read a review on their foundation. I enjoy influensyer greatly.