Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chewy.com Review





To me my cat is just as much one of my children as my daughter is,They are both around the same age and grew up together She was almost a year old and he was five months when we received him. Every year I try to get him new toys at Christmas as well so when I received the chance to do a review with the company Mr. Chewy I could not refuse.



For my recent review I received the chance to pick a few things out for him on their website, I picked some cat food,kitty litter & a new cat toy for him to play with,As you can see above he knew right away the box was for him. The shipping is quite fast & they offer a monthly plan that allows you to pick out the food or pet supplies you need,and will deliver them monthly at the same time for a fee,For those who are unable to get out of the house or have a hard time on their own this is a wonderful option. The site offers a huge selection of Dog & Cat products ranging from Food,to toys & bedding they even offer pet medication. I think they have great prices,fast shipping and wonderful customer service, I would love to see them add more areas for other pets such as small mammals,birds,ect. My cat is enjoying his wet cat food and his fresh litter,The toy I picked out for him is a little heavier than I thought it would be but he still plays with it frequently. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Chewy.com for the Review free of charge****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
denise smith said...

my cat is around 10 months old i am looking for good trwats for him all the time thanks for the post