Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Family Bedrock Review



I am always on the hunt for fun new baby products for my son who is due in Feb. On my search I happened to find a company called Family Bedrock who offers a fun range of baby items including Crazy Creatures Designs Bibs & Pacifiers.



For a recent review I was sent a Crocodile Pacifier & Flame Pacifier,I think these pacifiers are so much fun because they make your child appear to have Crocodile teeth,A clowns mouth/smile and more. They each have a unique and fun design which is sure to please the eye. Here is a little bit about the Pacifiers: "They are BPA and DEHP free!!, They have been been tested and meet strict USA, Australian and international standards. They are made from high quality food grade silicone,and come in three sizes (Newborn, 6-12 months, 12+ months) so there is something for everyone." I personally enjoy the shape and size of this Pacifier it is one of the better pacifiers I have seen or have owned. Family Bedrock also offers Cloth Diapers & items for older children feel free to check out their website as everything is price at great prices. The shipping from Family Bedrock was faster than I had expected and their customer service is very friendly, I would personally do business with them again and purchase more of their fun products. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Family Bedrock for the Review  free of charge****

1 comment:

denise smith said...

never heard of this company i will check them out my younger sister is having a baby in june this year i have 2 kids myself thanks for all the help and all the great posts