Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Smiley Cookie Review







Are you in a Sweet mood? Because I have a great Valentines review to share with you from a company called Smiley Cookie who makes cookies in an assortment of shapes,Each cookie is frosted to look like it is smiling. For Valentines day they have made special heart shaped cookies for you to give to your loved one.



For a Recent review I was sent a dozen of their valentine day cookies which arrived while I was at work,Upon arriving home I had found that my family & our friends who were over really enjoyed these heart shaped cookies almost all of them were gone. After trying them out for myself I knew why they were already gone they were delicious, moist,chewy & tasted fresh they are one of the best sugar cookies I have had in a long time. I think that Smiley Cookies would make a great gift for a Family get together,a lunch with co-workers,for a party with friends & loved ones birthday they are sure to be a big hit, everyone here loved them. You can buy them in a single dozen or you can buy a valentines day gift basket which contains two dozen cookies. Shipping was fast & the cookies came in a super cute box with smiley faces all over it so it is already gift wrapped.Smiley Cookie also sells chocolate,shirts & more that you are sure to love. Feel free to use the code "BLOG10" at checkout to get 10% of any of their awesome cookie gifts, except gift cards!****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Smiley Cookie for the Review & free of charge****I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I think they are adorable and I'm impressed that they arrived to you fresh!

Hartley25 said...

Cute, cute, cute cookies.

Kali Cloutier said...

They sound tasty, but I wish the decorations were a bit more impressive :(

Anonymous said...

They look pretty good, but the design is just a bit too minimalistic for me. =P

an ika said...

Cute cookies

Luiza said...

They look delicious:X

Anonymous said...

cute cookies, great for a kids party:)

Stephanie LaPlante said...

These are almost to cute to eat. <3

sandie333 said...

these cookies look great

pamalot said...

thank you for the review. One of the things I like about the smiley cookies is that you can design your own for that special person or occasion

WiseoldGrandma said...

my grand kids would love these