Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello Canvas Review



I always enjoy looking for new art,photo frames & decor for my home so I never pass up an opportunity to get a chance at adding something I like to my collection. I was recently offered a chance to review a photo canvas from a company called Hello Canvas.



I was stunned with how fast my canvas arrived I wasn't expecting it to arrive for a few more days I came home from work & found it sitting in my bedroom my fiance had it all set up for me to decide where to place. For my review I received a 24x32 inch canvas print with my choice of photo,I decided on an adorable photo of my daughter at the park, Hello Canvas was very helpful during the ordering process. After the tough decision of what photo to use I sent it in an email for them to print to canvas, The lovely customer service representative named Jessica I worked with emailed me to let me know the image I sent was too small in order for the canvas to come out right I needed to send the original photo [which was on my mothers computer so it took a few days to get], I am very happy with the results.The canvas is sturdy,light weight,& made from thick material to keep your picture safe for years to come. My fiance thought the canvas looked too large at first but after rearranging our living room it fits right in with our other photos & it looks perfect. The ordering process is easy peasy & right now they have two great specials you can get a 12 x 16 Inch canvas for $65 or a 20 x 28 inch canvas for $79 a price that can't be beat for quality this good. I am 150% happy with my experience with this company ordering was easy,customer service is fast + friendly,prices are good & the product is excellent.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Hello Canvas for the Review free of charge****

4 comments:

Tammy S said...

I think this would make a great gift for anyone.

Amy Adams said...

I love it!!

Jen said...

Love it!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

That is such a cool way of decorating.

stephy905@hotmail.com