Friday, February 10, 2012

Ozeri Review



Cooking is always a time for us to come together in our house everyone helps out when it is time to cook dinner,One of us pulls everything out, while one starts to cook,our toddler will help hand us eggs,ect it is a great time to spend time together. Recently for a review I received a 8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating. The pan is Utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating derived from nature which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free & features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating as found in nature (no heavy metals or chemicals) that is super easy to clean.



This pan works fantastic every dish I have made turns out perfect & cleaning the pan is very easy nothing ever sticks to it. I think my favorite thing I have made in this pan so far is bacon, Why? It comes out perfect it is just the right amount of crispy without being burnt & the grease is easy to drain. This has become our favorite pan to use for a number of reasons,the pan is a great size,it has a large handle making it easy to transport & turn while cooking & the base of the pan is a little thicker to control where the heat sits & slightly raises the pan off of the burner so that the bottom doesn't get ruined I can see owning this pan for a very long time it is sturdy & reliable. I am very happy with this product & would love to own more products from Ozeri including thier Kitchen Scale,Thermo Glassware,& more. Right now on Amazon this product is avalible for $25 & ships for free with Super Saver Shipping I think some of the pan prices are a little high but they are worth paying for a product that works this great! ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Ozeri for the Review free of charge****Link

6 comments:

WiseoldGrandma said...

Sounds like a pan i would want to use too

RICHA S said...

Looks like a nice pan...running a giveaway on ma blog... Do chk out
http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/2012/02/house-of-antoinette-1950-giveaway.html

~ One Mommie and Two Boys ~ said...

I could really use this since I am not a great cook to begin with and BURNT is my specialty...lol

Peace, Light and Love
Candie
Candie6672@ymail.com

Stephanie LaPlante said...

Sounds like a great frying pan. Ours is pretty tough to clean.

polly said...

love that nothing sticks to it-
pkeintz@gmail.com

Leah Baird said...

Love the color, seems to make me feel very energized.