Monday, February 12, 2024

Supercross Championship Live!

 

Seeing races and competitions live can give you quite the thrill! My family and I love going to see monster trucks when they come to town & we are always looking for new things to do. So when we saw that Supercross Live was coming to town for the Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship, we knew we wanted to check it out. Their stop here in Glendale is round six of seventeen for this season. If you are a fan of Supercross this is an event you are sure to enjoy! Instead of just seeing it at home on your TV, you'll be able to enjoy the action right in front of you. 


We have a pretty large track for them to race on here at the State Farm Stadium, it is crazy to know how quickly the crews are able to bring the dirt in, built the track, and then get everything back out again. The entire track was easy to see from anywhere in the stadium so no need to worry about where you end up sitting. The track was a combination of regular dirt with two sand areas, which can be a little slippery on a dirt bike, so it is possible to see a rider lose their bike from time to time.


The crowd at this event was buzzing with excitement. The introduction for this show and for the main roster of riders was very energetic to watch! There were fireworks, a laser show, pyro and custom music for each rider being featured on the big screen. They also had a live DJ at the event playing before & during the event. Depending on if you has asthma & where you sit in the stadium it may be a good idea to bring a face mask with you, there is a lot of dust, pyro smoke and more that was floating around the area which is why they had the top of the dome open to help air everything else. For small children it may also be a good idea to bring headphones as it can get a little loud. 



The races are very fast paced & there is a lot going on at once, but thankfully they make it easy to help keep up with who is in front by turning their headlights green. The races are over before you know it, each one last just over six minutes. The event was family friendly, there were fans of all ages from small babies with their parents up to seniors enjoying the show. It was fun watching the riders race around the track & also seeing how high they were able to jump over some of the spots along the track.

Does this look like an event you would enjoy? Have you ever been to a similar event?

Disclaimer- Supercross & The Encore Agency provided tickets for us for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase. 

15 comments:

Beth said...

Super cross is always so much fun! My family would love it. We go to a local event that they have in our area every year.

Claudia said...

You really can't beat a night of watching super cross. The jumps and the engines? It's amazing. My husband and I would love this.

Ben said...

This is exactly up my alley! I love anything involving dirt and big motors. When I was in high school, we had a tractor pull event in our town. ESPN was there and everything, and our band even played the National Anthem. SO cool.

Marie Cris Angeles said...

Woah! It must be a rollercoaster feeling when you watch that show. And I'm sure it is so fun and exciting.

Lavanda said...

I'd love to witness this In person! My husband loves his motorbikes, I'm sure he'd love It too!

Jupiter Hadley said...

Oh wow this is such a fun family event, that looks captivating for teenage boys too! Sounds like you had a fantastic time.

Sue-Tanya said...

Attending live races and competitions is an electrifying experience, isn't it? I can imagine the excitement of seeing monster trucks and now Supercross Live! It's fantastic that you and your family are always up for new adventures. Round six of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship sounds like an event not to be missed, especially for fans of Supercross.

Tammy said...

I remember this being really big in the 90s and early 2000s...looks like a really fun event for the family!

Clark said...

I was thrilled to watch the Supercross Championship Live on TV, as I had always dreamed of becoming a professional motocross rider. I cheered for my favorite racer, who performed amazing stunts and maneuvers on the dirt track. I felt inspired by his victory, and decided to sign up for a local motocross club the next day.

Melanie Edjourian said...

This sounds like it would be really fun to go to. I bet my son would love to go sometime.

mail4rosey said...

These shows are really fun to see. It's been awhile since I've see one.

Yeah Lifestyle said...

My friend recently took her sons to something very similar to this in the UK and they absolutely loved it. It is always such a thrill to watch!

Samantha Donnelly said...

This is something we always wanted to do with our kids when they were little, we took them banger racing which they loved

rhian westbury said...

Anytime I see something like supercross I am blown away by how risky it all looks but how in control the riders usually are. Would love to see something like this in the flesh x

melissa cushing said...

This looks like so much fun for the entire family and my husband especially loves stuff like this. We love Monster Truck Rallies too ;)