Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Sips & Samples December Review!

 


I personally love subscription boxes; they are exciting to get & it is a great way to try + find new products. Last year I did a review on a box from a company called Sips and Samples, it was a fun box with a nice assortment of products, and I am lucky enough to get to work with them again to feature the December box plus tell you about their newest feature. In this box you'll find delicious drink options such as energy drinks, tea bags, hot chocolate packets along with fun samples that will range from food, skincare to even apparel or jewelry. This subscription cost $59.99 per box & you can save yourself a little bit of money by buying a longer subscription instead of paying for one box at a time. 

One of my favorite features of this subscription is actually a feature that they recently added. Included in the price of the box is a $20 credit that can be used to select a number of items from their shop to include in your subscription box. The items you select will be in addition to what is already included in that month's box. If you want everything in the box to be a complete surprise, you can opt to not select any products before your box ships & the person who is packing your order will select twenty dollars' worth of surprises for you. I loved being able to select one or two things to add to my box, they have one hundred and twenty-one different products to choose from which range in price from $1 up to $20 so depending on what products you find and like, you can end up with one to several extra items in your box. 

What is included in this month's box? Here is what I found in my box; 

★ Two samples of coffee from Coffee Masters - I received the flavors Hazelnut & Jamaican me crazy. They both smell so good & I love that the samples are big enough to make a whole pot with instead of just a small cup or two. 

★ Two Sweet & Spicy herbal tea packets from Good Earth. They smell interesting, I am always up for trying new tea flavors to try and find some I like, so I look forward to trying this.

★ A hot chocolate bomb from Frankford. My kids love hot chocolate bombs like this, so it was one of the first products used from this box. 

★ Two chocolate dipped Oreos with holiday design from Chocolate Express. Not only are they cute & festive, but absolutely delicious. This was a lovely treat to get in this box.

★ Christmas morning nail polish by Karma Organics. This polish color is gorgeous, it is a bold red color with a little bit of sparkles. It reminds me of the special red wrapping paper I used to use for my kids for the gifts that were from Santa. 

★ Moisturizing hair conditioner from Current. I am always up for trying new conditioners to find something that works the best for my hair, I am going to save this for when my current conditioner is empty. 

★ Brightening treatment mask from Aceology. I hadn't heard of this skincare brand before, so I am interesting to see how well this works & look into the other products they have to offer. 

The total for the seven products is $57, that total does not include the retail value of any of the products you selected from their shop using your $20 credit. For the credit I received I selected the following products.

★ Smoothie mix packet. This is one of my favorite brands to buy smoothie mixes from so I was happy to be able to select one for my box. 

★ A Sweet lemonade mix. I love lemonade so this was a no brainer to select for my box.

★ A cashmere scarf made in Scotland! This scarf is so soft and I love the color. 

★ A Caramel apple hot cider bomb. This looked good & sounded good so I wanted to try it out and opted to have it put into my box. 

So in total I received eleven different products, two of them I received two packets of making it thirteen items. I am pretty happy with the amount and quality of products in this box & think that the price point for the box is pretty great. It definitely took me a few minutes to decide what I wanted to select from the inventory shop because there were so many great products to choose from. Best of all the inventory they offer changes frequently so if you are someone who chooses to subscribe for a longer period of time there will be new things to browse. 

☕ Does this sound like a subscription you would enjoy? What kind of products would you be interested in adding to your box?

Disclaimer- Sips & Samples provided me with one box for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

18 comments:

Beth said...

I love the idea of sample snacks and drinks! This is definitely something I'd be interested in.

Lavanda Michelle said...

The variety of items, from coffee and tea to treats and beauty products, makes it sound like the perfect treat for self-care.

Yeah Lifestyle said...

I love the idea of a sample box, I am a fan of flavoured teas so I woul dbe really interested in giving these a try!

Samantha Donnelly said...

I do love boxes like this and what a great sample box I have my eye on a few items here

Elise Ho said...

Subscription boxes are totally fun. You end up with such an interesting array of curated items

Brandy Ellen said...

This is the first I have heard of sips and samples. I love seeing what new subscription box options are out there, this one I must try.

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Nnniiiccceeee....that's a truly beautiful scarf! I would also love some herbal tea packs for the holiday.

Chad said...

The box is awesome omg...I want to get it...I love all these amazing options, it is like a treasure hunt lol

Sue-Tanya said...


What an exciting subscription box experience! Your review of the Sips and Samples box has me intrigued, especially with the diverse assortment of products it offers—from energy drinks and tea bags to hot chocolate packets, and even samples ranging from food to skincare, apparel, or jewelry. The anticipation of discovering new and delightful items is always a thrill. The December box sounds like a perfect mix of treats! The option to save with a longer subscription is a great incentive too. Looking forward to exploring this box for myself!

Melanie Edjourian said...

The hamper sounds great. It sounds like they include a wide variety of great products.

Sonia Seivwright said...

I love the $20 credit feature in the subscription box. I can select extra items each month from over 100 products ranging from $1 to $20. If I want a surprise, the packers can choose $20 worth of products for me. It's a great feature that makes the subscription even more worthwhile.

Marysa said...

So many neat things in this box! The apple hot cocoa ball is so cute and sounds delicious. Everything in the box looks interesting and tasty.

Julie said...

What a cool Christmas gift box. I would adore the blanket!

Celebrate Woman said...

This is a cool program that sends out some sampling products. I really enjoyed your November box. But this one has coffee samples I'd like to try.

Grasyah [Of Coffee and Crackers] said...

This is so nice! A money for value subscription.. Pretty neatly packaging too!! I love the product samples they have for!!

melissa cushing said...

This is.a pretty cool looking subscription bo! I would love to give it a try.

Lou said...

This looks like such a great box with a wide variety of goodies to choose from. I can't believe I've never heard of it before!

Jupiter Hadley said...

This is such a neat idea for a box! I haven't had different drinks to try like this, and am going to look into getting this box.