Monday, July 24, 2023

Cabs Beauty Hair Care Review!

 

I was recently invited to review a set of hair care products from Cabs Beauty which includes their argan oil shampoo, argan oil conditioner, argan oil serum & repair spray. Their products are cruelty free, paraben free, phosphate free & silicone free. I've used a product or two in the past that had argan oil that I enjoyed, so I was excited to try this out to see if it would work with my hair or not. 

I am someone who dyes their hair vibrant colors & sometimes shampoos can be pretty harsh when it comes to stripping more of the color away with each wash than you'd like it to. I have noticed this shampoo removes hardly any color while still cleansing the hair which is wonderful, because it will help the color stay longer which means adding in color less. I also like the conditioner, it helps add some moisture and shine to my hair while helping with my frizz a little bit while keeping the natural wavy bounce my hair normally has. Both of the products lather well & are easy to work through your hair so you are able to get down to the scalp while coating each strand of hair. All of the products have a nice airy scent to them which will last a day or two after washing. The moisture repair spray seems to be a kind of all in one product, it helps with anti-frizz, helps repair while moisturizing & can be used to help prevent damage when using a blow-dryer or hair straightener. 

When I was younger I didn't really like how naturally wavy my hair was so I would straighten my hair quite often, however I have since embraced how my hair looks so I don't really straighten it as often and I always let my hair dry naturally after taking a shower so I mainly use this spray just for some added moisture & frizz control. It does seem to help and adds a little bit of a shine as well which is great. I haven't used the hair serum much, however I've been using it on my husbands hair at night (he has a mohawk type hair style) and he has noticed his hair feels stronger and is softer although his hair was already pretty soft. After using these products my hair does feel soft & looks light and bouncy, I look forward to finishing the bottles and seeing the true end results of using the Cabs products during a longer stretch of time. Price wise they seem fairly affordable, they are on the higher end of hair care products but are still below salon prices. The shampoo & conditioner are $15.80 per bottle, I've used them a few times now and still feel like I have a lot of product left. Depending on how often you wash your hair & how much product you use I'd say the bottles will last one to two months. The moisture spray is $12.80 & the serum is $13.80, both are products you will use very little of with each use so the bottles will last quite sometime. 

What is a quality of your hair you'd like to change?

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Cabs Beauty for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

18 comments:

Melanie Edjourian said...

I really love the sound of these haircare products. Argan oil is so good for hair and very nourishing. I love they are paraben free.

DJ_Stph said...

My hair is treated and I've always used products with Argan oil. They are very effective for me.

Yeah Lifestyle said...

These hair products sound great. My hair is naturally wavy too so I tend to let mine dry naturally and I also love to use serum.

alita said...

I love what these products are free of. Crulty free. I would love to try the hair serum so much!

Nat said...

I would like to try the moisture repair spray. My hair has been really dry these days so i would like to change that.

richard Lowe said...

From your description, this sounds like a great product. I may get some and start using it before long.

Debbie said...

I have naturally curly hair and always looking for new products to manage the frizz. The Cabs Beauty products sounds perfect for me!

Tammy said...

Argan oil is so good for the hair and I definitely need to find a good product with it that doesn't also create build up. Sounds like a good line..thanks for sharing!

Monidipa said...

The Cabs Beauty Hair Care products have exceeded my expectations! The shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling soft and nourished, and the hair mask has done wonders for repairing damaged ends. The pleasant fragrance is an added bonus. I highly recommend these products for anyone looking to enhance their hair care routine.

alita said...

Argan oils contain large amout of beneficial nutrients! I love the beasuty and nourish hat it gives to my hair.

Beth said...

Our best hair day is everyday with these Cabs beauty hair care.

Julie said...

Considering the affordability of these products, especially when compared to salon prices, I am genuinely tempted to try them out myself. Thank you for sharing your experience with Cabs Beauty's hair care line – it's a comprehensive and compelling review that leaves me eager to see the long-term results of using these products. Well done!

Barbie Ritzman said...

I love using argon oil for my hair! There's a certain brand that I always use because it works wonders.

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Hhhmmm...it would be it's natural colouring. I really wish it were black, all through out!

Anonymous said...

Never heard of this brand but it looks pretty good ! Will give it a go when my stash runs out :) - Kira

Live Laugh Love said...

Never heard of this brand but I am going to check them out. I love trying new hair care brands. thanks for this

Heather Swanson said...

Good to try for my brightly colored hair

Lauralee said...

These products look great. Argon oil always seems to work well. :)