Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Pop & Color with Horizon Group USA!

 

Did you know Horizon Group USA not only sells craft kits, but they also sell other products such as fun sketchbooks for kids? We recently received a Just My Style pop & color activity sketchbook that is sure to keep your child entertained whether at home or on the go. 

The "Pop" portion of the sketchbook is a pop-it fidget toy that is secured to the inside cover of the sketchbook, it is easy to get off & you can keep the cover + piece of tape so you can put it back for storage. Inside you'll find twenty pages of various activities from writing & drawing prompts to simply coloring the page in. As a bonus there is a glitter pen attached to the front and over 100 stickers for your child to use in their book or on other notebooks they may have. You can purchase this on Amazon for $12.99 & some stores such as Walmart, Target, Michaels, etc carry their products as well. 

I think this is a great set for long road trips or activities such as waiting in a doctors office where you want to keep your child entertained. Pair this with a pack of colored pencils or pens & let their imagination run free. This is geared towards ages 6-9 however there is no real age limit on enjoying coloring, plus those fidget toys can be fun to play with if you are someone who likes popping bubble wrap. I like the variety of coloring & activity pages included, each one is different from the last. Aside from maybe adding a few more pages to this sketchbook, there isn't anything about it I would change. 

Disclaimer-  Horizon Group USA provided me with the products mentioned above for the review + giveaway free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase. 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would not have known about this, sounds like a great kit for kids and gift option! Thank you for sharing the find!

Melanie said...

This is very cool and helps children and adults to explore their creative minds and express themselves. Also, loving the positive messages too x

Erica (The Prepping Wife) said...

I would agree that these are perfect for both long trips and being stuck in a waiting room! I can see them being useful for adults too, as it can certainly be calming. This is a great gift for almost anyone.

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

how cute this kit! looks very fun and helpful. i would definitely enjoy using it

Riyah Speaks said...

This looks like such a fun item to gift and artistic child! I’m definitely keeping this in mind for the holidays.

Britt K said...

This is so cute! I think my nieces and nephews would go crazy over this. They have plenty of those pop-it fidget toys already and love playing with them. Combine that with an opportunity to get creative like that and they will be entertained for hours lol

Stephanie LaPlante said...

These kits are super cute!!! The prices are pretty good too.

monique s said...

So many activities and love it is so colorful. Looks great for car trips too.

Live Laugh Love said...

Now this I can get excited about. I love the stickers so cute to put on your phone or laptop.

Anonymous said...

Nice craft kit! This would make a great gift idea.

Shirley OFlynn said...

Sorry it didn't post my name with the first comment

Maryann D. said...

This is certainly terrific for long road trips or anytime. I would enjoy this myself as well as my niece.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Yona Williams said...

This looks like a really fun item for kids...there is definitely a lot to keep them busy! Cute stickers!

Sandra D. said...

Amazing craft kit. Looks like a fun activity.

TRIPPER2365 said...

This looks fun my niece would love it .