Wednesday, December 18, 2019

December Gramma In A Box!

I didn't tell my kids that we were going to be getting the December Gramma In A Box, instead I waiting until it arrived and put it on the counter until my kids arrived home from school. They were so excited when they came home and seen the box sitting on the counter! Sadly we weren't able to get to it right away, my son wasn't feeling the best so we waited several days before we did our treat decorating. This month's theme is something I am sure you can guess, Christmas! As with all of the Gramma In A Box this box came with three different treats to decorate and create.


The box comes with everything you need for the three treats, you will just need a bowl and a fork to heat up the melting chocolate. I love that she also includes wax paper to lay the treats on after they are decorated so the chocolate can re-harden and the treats won't get stuck when you go to take them off. The first treat in the box is Hot coco buddies!


For the hot coco buddies you will need the marshmallows, candy canes, melting chocolate and sprinkles of your choice. After you've melted the chocolate you will need to dip the end of a candy cane in, then gently push it into a marshmallow. Allow the chocolate to harden just enough that you can hold the candy cane by the hook end so that you can dip the marshmallow into the chocolate covering the lower half, before it dies you can add the sprinkles of your choice. We found it was easiest to gently roll the marshmallow in the sprinkles to make sure it was even.


Next up are some pretzel peppermint bites! You'll need the remaining melted chocolate, crushed peppermint and the small chocolate decorating balls. Mix the crushed peppermint in with the remaining chocolate, you can add as much or as little as you want. We added about half of the container to make the peppermint not overwhelming. I really enjoyed these and think they would make a great snack for any holiday party!


Last but not least are the sugar cookies which are included in every box! This is always our favorite part because it is a lot of fun expressing yourself with the decorations provided and the cookies are delicious. The box includes three different frosting colors, the frosting works best if you message the frosting for a few minutes before cutting the tip off to use and you can use any left over sprinkles or decorations in the box.

Want to subscribe and decorate cookies and treats with your own children? You can order a single box or you can pre-order several months at a time, if you subscribe in the auto-debit program which is $20 a month for a box your first box will automatically be discounted to $10. Past treat projects can be seen in the gallery on their website. Your order must be placed by the 3rd of the month in order to receive that month's box.

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Gramma In A Box for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

35 comments:

Renee said...

This looks so fun! I'll have to try this out for sure

Ran | Travel & Lifestyle said...

Aaaah, as someone who loves Christmas AND treats I think I'll absolutely enjoy this! And for $20, I think it's a pretty sweet deal!

Our Redonkulous Life said...

This is such a cute idea. We love making treats during the holiday season. For 20 bucks its worth it. Thank you for sharing!

Susann Deysel said...

I love it being called Gramma in a box! It's really a cool gift

mike a said...

Cool stuff. I think my kids would enjoy this!

siennylovesdrawing said...

thanks so much for this sharing, love Dec as always because of Santa Claus & Christmas, enjoy reading this, lovely captures!
cheers, siennylovesdrawing

Vasundhra Gupta said...

How sweet! I'm sure everyone will love indulging this wide range of Christmas treats :)

WanderlustBeautyDreams said...

This is so great. The sugar cookies look amazing. It brings the holiday cheer for sure!

aisasami said...

Wow, this looks super fun! Can this be shipped to Japan? I would love to try it out!

Amelia Pollock said...

wow! Superb creativity. I can't wait to try them out. thank you for sharing the idea.

Pinki Kumari said...

To really grasp what effective leadership entails, it is important to acquire a thorough education on its principles and truths. The material below should provide a strong basis for any study of the topic of leadership.satta king
play bazaar

Chris Jordan said...

Creativity at its best, with best product packaging and packaging boxes. Blog post gives me many ideas about having good box packaging of my products.

Nancy P said...

These boxes are so cute.

What Ayesha Reads said...

This is so cute especially for less creative moms or busy moms.

Adventures with Shelby said...

Pretzel peppermint bites sound delicious!!

Marissa Buffett said...

Oh my this is awesome! I'm usually so busy with work it's hard to get to do crafts/baking as often as i like and this would really help cut back on time. Definitely going to look into these boxes :D

Edye Nicole said...

this looks so cute!

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

Gina Ferrell said...

My daughter would love this Gramma in a box!

Leanne said...

I’ve never heard of this before but I love it . I love baking and decorating with my nieces. This would make it a lot easier .

aprilbluetx said...

This looks like a fun gift for my mom to send her our of state granddaughters. I love how easy it looks and that a couple of kids would both have enough to do.

Melanie Borhi said...

This box looks like alot of fun

Lori Padgett said...

I've never heard of this! Thanks for sharing. :-)

mousecat said...

That looks like fun. My kids would love it and it would be easy onme too!

John Smith said...

Gramma In a Box! These always look like so much fun!

TRIPPER2365 said...

I get these for the kids they are great

tat2gurlzrock said...

These kits are really cute. Great way to get kids in the kitchen!

AEKZ2 said...

We like making cookies/treats over the holidays. Frosted cookies are the best!

Nikki Far said...

Im gonna miss making cookies with my grandma, she just passed last week.

Hannah Schaffer said...

I’ll have to check this out for sure! I love it! I wish I could do this with my grandma ❤️

Judy said...

This is super cute. Would make a great gift

LILLIAN BROWN said...

Great idea, loved making cookies with my girls

elizabeth miller said...

We got one of her boxes one time. It was really cute but the kids completed it in about an hour.

J Renee W said...

What a cute idea, I love it!

ArtemisG said...

That's awesome!!!! Making Christmas Cookies is my favorite holiday tradition.

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com