Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Spice up your lunches with Variety Box!



School has started again for the new school year which means it is time to start packing school lunches again, on the days that my children take a lunch with them I like spicing things up with different foods and snacks. Many of the boxes of snacks they sell at the store have a large assortment of just two or three snacks which can get a little boring, which is why the Variety Fun box is so amazing!

Variety Fun is a monthly snack subscription box that delivers a box packed full of goodies! They have two different subscriptions to select from you can buy a "Home Snacks" box or a "Office Snacks" box, they both have the same great products the only difference is the amount of snacks you receive + the price. The Office boxes have a ton in them which is perfect for if you want to treat your staff/co-workers, however if you'd prefer something small for just you and your family to enjoy I'd go with the Home Snacks option.

Once you click on Home Snacks, you'll see two different box choices. The first is the Fun Box which comes with 40 classic snacks for $24.99 a month, or you can select the Fit box that comes with 30 healthy snacks for $39.99 a month. I was recently sent a Fun Box to test out, and we love it!


The box has a great assortment of snacks ranging from sweet to salty and even some spicy. There was something in the box for all of us and our different flavor preferences, some of the treats we are as desserts during the week and many of the snacks were sent with the kids for school lunches. I really like that there were only one or two doubles of snacks because it gave us a wider variety, my husband however would like if there were a few more doubles so that when you get something you really like you have a second one. Our kids thought the experience was exciting and their eyes couldn't believe how much came out of the box.


We live in a state that is rather hot during the summer so I was happy to see they didn't put a bunch of melt-able chocolates or other candies in the box because it would have just been a mushy mess by the time it arrived. Everything was well packed and shipping was quick! My husband and I are discussing ordering more of these boxes because we enjoyed this box so much and you can't find anything like it at the store.

If you are looking to order they have a discount code up on their site which makes your first box only $19.99! The code is FUN20.

19 comments:

Renee said...

My kids would love these! Especially because they're so sick of what I pack all the time for lunch. Thanks for sharing

Matt Epley said...

I would've loved this as a kid! Thanks!

Elizabeth O said...

They all look delicious. I'm sure the kids will love these.

Slavica Jovanovic said...

These are very cute and fun options to try out. Kids must love them

MissMisanthrope said...

This looks great! My kiddo would love this box.

Cyndi Buchanan said...

My kids love subscription boxes. I'll have to check this one out.

Amanda said...

I'll have to show this one to my sister. This would be perfect for my niece's.

Mariyam said...

These snacks looks super delicious. I'm sure kids will love this. :)

Polly said...

I don't eat chips anymore but I like that they have a 'Fit box' option. I would love to try it out!

aisasami said...

I would just get this because I miss US snacks! Does this ship internationally?

Unknown said...

Nice info

Nikhila ch said...

I love spicy food. This seems like something I can really enjoy.

Nicole said...

These boxes are so cool, what a variety.

Adventures with Shelby said...

I've never heard of Variety box before. Looks like a fun mix of snacks!

eya_greyjoy said...

Never heard of this before, but surely looks like something kids would be eager to eat for snacks and lunch at school 😊😊😄

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I love spicy munchies! This would be the perfect snack box for me. I pretty much want to try all of the ones I see in those pictures.

Nancy P said...

Looks like a yummy box. Lots of variety too.

RionRose said...

These would not even make it to my lunch between my kids and husband they would be devoured in a heartbeat!

Sandra D. said...

This is amazing love new snack ideas.