Monday, May 21, 2018

Great Polar Bear Book Review!

**This was not a paid post. The products mentioned below have been provided by Quarto Knows for the review  free of charge however my honest opinions were used. The opinions expressed below are solely my own & they may vary from others.**


Reading with my kids and seeing them read on their own is always such a treat, I love seeing them get lost in a good book whether it is a picture book or a chapter book but I love it even more when they are able to learn fun facts while enjoying the book as well. I recently received a book called Great Polar Bear from Quarto Knows Press and it is a fun mixture of a picture book and fun facts. This book is a scientifically accurate story about a year in the life of a polar bear presented in a poetic manner.



This book might only be 32 pages long but it is packed full of information and great watercolor based imagery. Instead of being a book that might appear boring to kids this book allows the child the chance to relax and enjoy the story while learning at the same time. At the end of the book there is a neat little chart that shows you where you can find polar bears in the wild plus there is a page of explorer notes.




My kids both seemed to enjoy this book and are happy to add it to our collection. My son's favorite part are the images of real polar bears in the back of the book, and he likes seeing the other small animals shown in the drawings through out the book. I enjoyed reading this book as well, everything was written so well that the book read quite smoothly. This book retails for $17.95 and is available in hard cover.


7 comments:

Jubilee Meyer said...

This looks so cute! My nieces would love it!

Anonymous said...

What a fun book! I need to get this for my girls.

bn100 said...

cute book for kids

the room changer said...

This is when I wish my children were young again.

Unknown said...

A verry cute book

Edye Nicole said...

Cute book :D

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

Unknown said...

This looks like a cute book! My kiddos would love it!