Monday, February 19, 2018

Shamrock Farms Cold Brew Review!

**This was a sponsored ad post provided by BSM Media & Shamrock Farms. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.**


I don't drink coffee daily but I do like to drink it when I need an extra energy boost to help power me through my day or if I need help staying up for a late night. I generally don't like to drink hot coffee and prefer to drink iced coffee so when I was presented a chance to try out Shamrock Farms new Cold Brewed Coffee + Milk I couldn't wait to try it out. The information I was provided on the product is as follows: "Shamrock Farms Cold Brew Coffee and Milk is smoother and less acidic than regular coffee with a slightly sweet flavor and 2x the caffeine of regular coffee. Pure and fresh, and artificial hormone-free, Shamrock Farms milk is added to cold-brewed coffee, creating a deliciously smooth and slightly sweet beverage with natural caffeine perfect to power you through your day."



The Cold Brew can be found at Fry's Food Stores in the dairy isle, be sure to check near where they keep the regular small bottles of flavored milks as that is where my local Fry's store had them located which almost made me miss them. My store carried three flavors original, vanilla and mocha I picked vanilla and mocha for my husband and I to try out with breakfast.



I tested out the vanilla and my husband tried the mocha. I like that the bottles are easy to grab on the go and that the lids are resealable. I enjoyed the vanilla but had to add a bit more creamer to mine because it was a bit too strong for me but it was perfect for my husband who has always preferred more of an actual coffee taste vs a sweet taste like I do. Each bottle had just the right amount of coffee and the mocha had a coco taste to it which was nice.

2 comments:

Ladystitch said...

this looks soooo yummy

Unknown said...

This makes me want a coffee now.