Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Daily Goodie Box Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Daily Goodie Box for the review free of charge.****


Do you wish you could received a box of free samples you could test out but you don't have a blog of your own? A website called Daily Goodie Box is the answer for you, it is a free sample website that anyone can join and participate in. You do not have to pay any shipping costs and no credit card is required. I've joined similar sites and generally the availability of your box will be based on your profile answers, for example if they have cat food samples but you have no cat then there would be no need for you to receive that sample.

Daily Goodie Box offered to send me a goodie box in exchange of reviewing their site, and I quite enjoyed the box I was sent. I sorted the products from the box into two separate photos, one is food items and the other is non-food items.



 

The thing I like most about the box I received is I've only tried products from one of these companies in the past which is Tiger Balm otherwise all of these brands are new to me. I am also impressed with the amount of products that were included in this box and that a few of them are full sized products. After you have tried out each product you can head back to the website and leave a review for each item, after you finish writing a review for each product you are eligible to receive more boxes! I am currently filling out my reviews on the site as we speak and if I am able to get another box I will be sharing the contents here with all of you.  Along with sending out sample boxes they also have a mail center where they will send you specials and offers from partner companies who are looking for people to do reviews, take surveys, etc. Overall I am pretty happy with this sample box and would say it is one of the better boxes I've received form this type of website, plus it is free to join so it is a win-win I highly suggest checking out the website for yourself.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing I am going to check this site out.

Stephanie LaPlante said...

This is definitely my kind of subscription box. I love my goodies.

Edye Nicole said...

I love this subscription box!

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

Chelsea M said...

This box looks awesome!!!

Unknown said...

I will have to check this out for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Sandhra John said...

I have tried tiger balm and its amazing...

Gwendolyn Jordan said...

looks good

Sally Gearhart said...

Wow this subscription box looks like it has a nice mix of products. That coffee and the ginger candy looks interesting and you get beauty products too! Thanks for sharing, definitely need to check this one out.

J Renee W said...

I recently joined Daily Goodie Box and hope I get cool samples like you got one day!

Unknown said...

The coffee looks sooo good😍😍

Unknown said...

Looks like a great box.

Marta A said...

I love everything!

Judy said...

The uplifting face cream looks interesting.