Sunday, October 16, 2016

I See Me! Holiday Book Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by I See Me! for the review free of charge.***



Every year for Christmas I  get a ornament made for my kids that has their name on it because it is one of our traditions to celebrate the holidays, this year I will have something extra special to share with them during the weeks leading up to Christmas. Growing up I was a big book worm and now my kids are big readers as well, they like reading by themselves but they also like when we all read together so when I received the chance to review a customizable book called "My 12 Days of Christmas (Family Edition)" by I See Me! I was very excited. The book I received is just one of many Christmas themed customizable books they offer, you can see their whole line by clicking Here, the books range from $29.99-$39.99.



The book covers the whole twelve days of Christmas from start to finish the only difference from the version you know and this book is that it can be customized with your families last name and it can include any first names you would like. The cover, dedication page and a few spots inside will have your last name. With the names you provide they each get added onto each page for example if you have two children the first page will have "One the first day of Christmas Mickey Mouse..." and the next will have Donald Duck and back and forth until the last few pages which will have both names, the names are also added on various places on the actual illustrations in the book, my fingers are covering up the names below but you can see how beautiful the colors and illustrations in the book look.





My kids love seeing and reading their names in this book, it is sure to be a family favorite for many years to come. The book is thin but seems like it will be able to last for several years before you see any real wear and tear on it, the cover and the pages have a gloss finish to them which looks quite lovely. Each page is whimsical and eye catching, they manage to sneak the names you provide them onto every page and no two pages are the same each one will have the name in a different spot in a different font. I am very happy with this book and I am so glad there are companies out there like I See Me! who offer products that can be customized like this. They also offer books for other occasions, puzzles, stickers and more that can all be custom printed.


Connect with I See Me! on: Twitter - Pintrest - Instagram & Facebook.

17 comments:

Cristina said...

Personalized Christmas book is a great idea for gift.

Misty Woods said...

They have some really great gifts on their site I think the lunch boxes are adorable since they are metal not those fabric kind.

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I absolutely love the personalized lunch boxes.

Unknown said...

Wonderful ideas!! The perfect gift, more personal!

Anonymous said...

I love them , I had a Christmas one made for my Daughter when she was small ,she now read it to her Daughter

Maryann D. said...

My 12 Days of Christmas (Family Edition) seems like a truly wonderful book and gift. My children always loved seeing their names in books too.
twinkle at optonline dot net

meggyppo2016 said...

i love the lunch boxes ty :)

Unknown said...

This is a great idea especially with some of the very unique names out there.

Amanda Eagan said...

We also do custom ornaments with the year but the book is super cute as a personalized gift. I might do this in addition as well!

Edye Nicole said...

What a cute book! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

This would be a great gift for my son.

LisaSmith said...

I remember when I was a kid ( a very long time ago) and I received a letter in the mail from Santa. It was the most exciting Xmas ever!

Kathy Davis said...

A great idea for Christmas gifts.

LesleyfromWI said...

I'm loving this book! Super cute

Mary Gardner said...

I love the idea of the book!

Jennifer H. said...

How cute is this book!

John H. said...

These books seem nice.