Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Brick Swag November Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by Brick Swag for the review free of charge.****


I am always looking for fun and exciting products for families to share together, A monthly LEGO subscription box called BrickSwag has a product that fits that perfectly. BrickSwag is the #1 membership for LEGO fans. Each month includes official LEGO kits to build and keep, exclusive t-shirt, Build magazine, Funky Fig trading cards, and more surprises. Their Mission: To Inspire, Educate, and Entertain with LEGO bricks. I received the November Brick Swag box which had an adorable building challenge where you made a Turkey from the bricks they provided.






When I checked the mail I spotted the bright red box that looked like a giant lego and knew my Brick Swag had arrived. I was genuinely surprised by how much was packed into this small box, I received a lego inspired shirt, a cup, a small red brick, a build pack, booster bricks, a poster and some lego trading cards. The shirt included is soft, fits well and seems like it is a well made shirt, it is a bit large for a child so my fiance has taken to wearing it. Each of the Brick packs are about the size of a small bag of baby carrots. After you are done using them for the build set you can use them to start building your own collection of Lego's and you can build anything you set your mind to.





This subscription box is $26 a month plus S&H if you subscribe to just one month, or $20 if you subscribe for a year. The cost of Lego's can be pretty expensive, I do wish there were a few more lego's in this box but with the shirt and other goods I do think it is a reasonable price for this subscription box. My daughter had a lot of fun making the two builds they show in the magazine that is included, the first one we did was a Turkey build and the second was a Cornucopia which were themed for Thanksgiving. Decembers box is going to be Star Wars theme to celebrate the release of the new movie. If you take a photo of you with your Brick Swag you will receive the chance to be featured in their monthly Brick mag which will be seen by all of their subscribers.

What do you think of the November Brick Swag box?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome, I'll definitely be checking this out for my nephews! They love legos and that's a good amount of stuff for the price, very cool! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Never heard of it before, but looks cool as hell. Thanks for

SuzyBee said...

My son already awaits the Lego magazine that comes every two months like an obsessed fiend. He would love a subscription like this.

Unknown said...

This looks so neat I like that they have challenges you can do.