Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Geek Fire Labs Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Geek Fire Labs for the review free of charge.****



What does a summer in Arizona mean to me? It means dry skin, chapped lips and temperatures that can make you feel like your an ice cream cone melting which means I use a lot of lip balm and lotion to keep my skin in good condition during the summer months. I enjoy uniquely scented and flavors lip balms so when I came across a etsy shop called Geek Fire Labs and started reading the assorted balms they offered I knew I had to try them.



With so many options to choose from it was hard to decide which balm I wanted to try, after clicking around for a while I decided on the Harley Quinn Poison & Ivy Inspired Lip Balm. My package arrived in a timely manner and even had three extra balms included which was quite sweet and I was excited to have them in my balm collection which I am sure won't last long once the summer heat hits and I use them all. The Harley Quinn inspired balm is called "Hey Mistah J" and Smells like warm red velvet cake with smooth, white vanilla frosting it actually does smell how Red Velvet cake does after baking it is a delectable scent. Ivy's Poison smells like a crisp, green apple dipped in ooey-gooey caramel I use this one all of the time! It reminds me of those caramel apple lollipops that you get at Halloween. Each balm comes sealed and ready for use I personally love these balms and have told quite a few people about them, they don't leave your lips with an oily or waxy feeling which I absolutely can not stand in most balms. Head over to Geek Fire Labs and take a look at all of the balms they have to offer you!


3 comments:

Stephanie LaPlante said...

OMG Those are the coolest lip balms I've ever seen.

Unknown said...

I always forget you live in AZ too. These are so perfect for the summer here for geeky ladies. I wonder if they have wholesale options for vendors? I'd love to have them in my shop.

Unknown said...

I go thru lip balms like watta! I am always on the lookout for unique scents and flavors. Gonna checvk them out. Thanks for the review.