Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Beech-Nut Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Beech-Nut for the review free of charge.****

My son is a year old and still has baby food from time to time depending on his mood, although he doesn't always enjoy the flavors the baby food comes in. I was recently invited to join a Beech-Nut campaign to review their new line of real food for babies. The slogan is "This is not baby food, This is Real food for babies" I received a cute wooden box with four of the flavors and a small USB drive.



My son really seemed to enjoy the Beech-Nut food for babies his favorite from the four was the Just Honeycrisp Apples which smelled delicious even to me some baby foods I can't stand the smell of but these all have a lovely scent. The only one he didn't seem to like is the Just Spinach, Zucchini & Peas as he has never been a fan of any of the three flavors but I am sure he will grow used to them over time. The jars are just right for a child of an older age since they eat more and the jars are the perfect shape to get all of the food out of without a hassle.



Along with food in jars the new line from Beech-Nut also offers Cereals, Pouches and Classic foods in a variety of flavors, sizes and stages for each development stage your child goes through. I plan on purchasing some of the pouches because they are convenient and almost mess free my kids both love using them. Head over to check out their new selection today to see what they have to offer for you and your child.
Just Honeycrisp Apples
Just Honeycrisp Apples

1 comment:

Stephanie LaPlante said...

Apple anything is delicious. =)